Gym:Chapter 10

After I locked up my headphones my phone I walked out of the Girls' Locker Room and into the gym. All of Mr. Johnson's students were lined up against the bleachers on the right side of the gym, which was the opposite side of were the entrance was. I walked towards the line. "Avery Dale your in line next to Michelle Mark. Michelle raised her hand. Michelle was pretty. She had long jet black hair, dark skin, brown eyes. She seemed quiet till I walked up to her. "Whatsup, I'm Michelle." She greeted me as I stood  next to her.

"Hey I'm Avery." I said. "Do you like East High so far? I hate it." She said. "Yeah I guess. I haven't had any problems lately." I responded. "What about Cassie? C'mon, I know that white girl is an issue for you. If not already she will be cause shes extremely jealous of you." Michelle admitted. "I'm surprised after I hit her that hard she still has the guts to mess with me. How do you know shes jealous of me?" I asked. "Because she told me." She said. "Oh you hang out with her?" I asked.

"START RUNNING, GIRLS!" Mr. Johnson yelled."Only because she's like lost without me. Then again she tries controlling Tara and I." Michelle said as we were both running. "Oh Tara's friends with her also?"  I asked. The whistle blew and we stopped running. "Tara is only friends with Cassie because Cassie let Tara go to her Birthday party in sixth grade. Pathetic, but Cassie has held it over Tara ever since. Tara tried to stop hanging out with her and Cassie figured it out so she put a whole bag of dog treats in her locker." Michelle said.