Get to Class!:Chapter 8

I walked to my locker by myself because I told Chris to go get his things and then I'd wait for him by my locker since I don't know where anything is besides Mr. Tates class which I just left. I went to my locker to open my bag and get my charger. I wrapped my charger around my phone and put my Beats around my neck.

I shut my locker and felt a grab around my waist. "Boo." I jumped. "Chris! Oh God you scared me." I said still facing away from him. "Ha ha, its alright it's just me Ave." He said letting go. "Get to class." Mr. Tate said. "C'mon lets go to Gym." He waved at Mr. Tate and wrapped his his arm around my shoulder, like they do in the movies. I use to do things like this with my Best Friend. We were so close... it's not a big deal, honestly. He's probably just messing around. As we walked down the halls people were staring at us. Some were smiling. Some girls gave dirty looks and I rolled my eyes back.

Was I really Best Friends with the schools "popular guy"? 

"Why are they staring?" I asked. "Because they're jealous. I wouldn't worry because half of the girls are afraid of you anyways." We both laughed. "Then why are some of the guys looking?" "Just because your beautiful and smart and that doesn't come around often." He said looking at me. I blushed immediately. GOD! Why does this keep happening?!

"Awe. I'll start saying things like that more often just to see that." He laughed. "Do it and I won't talk to you ever again." I threatened. "Your bluffing." He smirked. "Oh really? Ha try me." I responded. "I would but you know, still not trying to look like Cassie." He couldn't help but laugh. "Omg Chris stop making me laugh my face hurts." I said pushing him away, but he knew I was joking. "Alright, alright, ha ha." He said as he opened the gym doors.