"Boo!": Chapter 29

After I got out of the shower I rubbed the towel down my hair and over my body. I wrapped myself in the towel and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed my black v-neck shirt and black leggings, the most comfortable when hunting. I put my black boots that i occasionally wear and grabbed a black leather jacket. I quickly added eyeliner to my eyes making them stand out. I didn't wear much makeup besides eyeliner. I once tried it and it melted off my face after standing outside for 15 minutes. Never again.

I knew where Chris' house was. Down the street and make a right. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and jumped out the window. The fall didn't hurt. Nothing ever did.

  I walked towards his house down the street instead of running, just in case anyone saw me. I doubt they would by my speed of running but you never know.

I opened the back gate, which was tall brown wood. His house was beautiful. I walked around the backyard with a pool in the middle and tan concrete around it. One big tree in the middle of the yard had a long branch reaching out towards the window on the right side of the house in the back. Chris' window.   I walked towards the tree, and jumped on one trunk. I slowly walked over the branch and looked at the window. It was open. I slid my body through it, carefully making no noise but quickly doing it in the process.

I landed on one of his book cases. "Ouch." I quietly said as I stammered over my steps. One of the books jammed its way in my back. Chris had his bathroom light on and the door was shut, he was probably taking a shower at the moment. I started giggling at the thought of sneaking up on him and scaring him. I looked around the room trying to see where I could hide. Book shelf under the window on the front wall. his bed on the right wall. his bathroom a few feet from his bed, and the door next to the bathroom facing the left wall. the left wall held his dresser and t.v. his closet was next to his bed also, in between the few feet from the bathroom and bed. I could hide in there. But the bed would be better.

The water turns off. I start giggling and my face gets hot as I rush under the white bed sheets. his bed wasn't neat, so it doesn't make it obvious that I was hiding under it. The bathroom door opens and I hear nothing. I am not a patient person, so the urge to get up and see what hes doing is starting to make me itch. 

1

2 minutes pass as I silently lay in his bed curled up in a ball under the sheets. Then I hear a loud "THUD" in the bathroom. I jolt up out of the covers. "BOO!" Chris says scaring the hell out of me. "AGH!" I panic. "How did you know?" I said. "Ave, your senses aren't the only one heightened. I could hear your footsteps in the street so I opened my window." He says smiling. "Danget. Well hurry up and get dressed I wanna go hunting." I pout. "Okay." He says as he gets up and walks towards the dresser getting his clothes. He  gets dressed. In the process of putting on black skinny jeans, black vans, a grey shirt and a black leather jacket.

"If you wore a black v-neck we would be matching." I said giggling. "Yeah but then I would have to go wear my mom's black boots to finish the look." He says hovering over me. "Yeah but I don't think you have the legs for them." I say pulling his lips closer to mine.