Dreamt Upon: Chapter 38

"This whole that I'm inside. These tears, they tell their own story,"

I woke up to a red room. Not blood, finally. But paint, lovely paint. And it wasn't just paint with me. It was Chris. Hard to tell what is reality now a days but I would hopefully figure it out later on. A white sheet covered us, and sirens surrounded us. 

"Chris!" I yelled over the noise drowning my eardrums. "WHAT IS GOING ON?" I said. "You were too weak..." He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. He got up off the bed. "Chris? Answer me!" I said.

He walked to a white closet in front of us. He opened the door. "Chris?!" I said. "I couldn't stop you this time." He said. He opened the door and bodies poured out of it. Red, matching the paint on the walls.   

Red, covering the white carpet and staining the white blanket. I was drowning in this blood that I did not want.

"Baby girl, its okay. It was just a nightmare." Chris whispered in my ear. I must have panicked or something. Of course, who wouldn't have if they were trapped in a nightmare like that. I slowly drifted off but not completely asleep. Enough for the voices to trap me.

You try too hard to shut me down. Too hard don't you think so?

Why... why are you still here. LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY.

It's not that easy. I'm a voice here for a reason. I'm here to give you a message.

After all these years you made me feel insane just for a fucking message?

No. Don't be stupid, your better than that. You know what to do.

"Were here Ave." Chris said and I rubbed my eyes. 

I'm just crazy.

I'm just crazy.