Rude : Chapter 34

After school ended I went on the bus to go home.

Not much happened today besides first hour, of course. Chris asked me if I was okay and everything when getting our things out of our lockers after seventh hour. I was fine and this was the first time I didn't lie about it. I was tired of lying. Now I really don't care what I do, and the voices stopped.

I walked home and went in my room. Chris went home also. I walked up to my room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I finished cleaning up I put my black underwear and bra on. I go over to lay down on my bed and watch T.V.

My favorite series was Bad Girls Club. I liked the idea of being in the same house with a dozen of other girls that are most likely to talk shit and then give you an excuse to beat the living shit out of them. Something I would enjoy doing.

My phone rings as the episode ends. It was Chris calling me.

"Hello?" I say. 

"Can I come over?" He asked. "No." I say. "But I wanna come over." He whined. "Chris I said no I'm not dressed and I'm lazy." I say.

"You act like I haven't seen any of it before." He says leading me to roll my eyes. "Don't do that, that's rude." He says.

"What are you talking about, you weirdo?" I question. "You just rolled your eyes at me, I'm not dumb." He laughs. "Do you have x-ray vision or something how di-" I stuttered to say as My window rolls up. "CHRIS N-" I yell as I drop my phone and run over to my closet covering myself. He smirks as he easily climbs through the window. 

He chased me as I ran around the bed and I quickly grabbed some shorts and a white shirt and locked my bathroom door. "That's not fair." He winces. "Shut up you made me run, that's not fair." I say. I finish buttoning the shorts and putting my shirt on.

I unlock the door but before I open it it slams open. "Are you going to behave or am I going to have to kick you out." I say crossing my arms. 

"I'll be good." He smiles as he walks over to me. "I wanna play a game." He says leaning over me cornering me into a wall in the bathroom. "Okay." I say smirking.

I take off running as I opened my door and ran down the hall away from my mothers room. She was sleeping, I hope. "THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT AVE!" He says running after me. I can't stop laughing as I run past a coffee table.

I feel a grab on my arm. "WHAT NO FAIR!" I say as he pins me up against the wall. "We never talked about any rules." He said smiling at my lips and brought me into a kiss.

And when he did that, it was powerful. Powerful enough to knock down the picture frame behind me. "Ave look what you did" He said. I roll my eyes. 

Then my mother opens her bedroom door.

Something I would do if I didn't change is to not be able to move at all, frozen in time. But instead Chris and I jet-ran to my room, without being seen and carefully shut the door. I leaned my body against it and breathed. " Note to Chris: Don't play rough in the house." I say smirking.

He grabs me and throws me on the bed. "Well then lets go to my house. The rules are different." He smiles and wraps his arms around me.

We fall asleep in each-others arms for what it feels like the first time when in reality its probably the millionth.