Exhaustion: Chapter 36

Last night I forgot it was a Sunday, and Chris had unexpectedly spent the night over.

It was 6:00 A.M and I didnt have much time to get ready before the bus would arrive. I got up without paying attention to Chris sleeping and quickly grabbed my favorite  black nirvana shirt, my black and white plaid shirt and my favorite ripped black leggings with my combat boots. I didnt have time to do my hair how I usually did in the morning so I quickly brushed through my tangled hair with my fingers and put my yellow beanie on.

I spent the rest of my time doing my makeup, since my hands were shaking I was constantly having to fix my eyeliner. after 10 minutes I finally got it to look decent enough. I walked over to my bed.

" Chris! Get dressed we have school." I said shaking the bed. Something was odd. He wasnt moving and he wasnt mumbling like he usually does when hes tired.

I reached my arm out to unfold the cover that was on his head only to realize his "figure" was pillows. "What the fuck?" I said. "Hurry up Ave were gonna be late!" Chris said coming out of my closet. 

"What were you doing in there?" I asked. "I was looking for something cozy. I found this red hoodie. I look good in it, I know." He smirked. "Cocky much?" I scoffed. "Yup!" He winked. 

"You ready?" I asked. "Yeah." He said as he walked to my door. "WAIT!" I yelled flashing to the door before he could open it. "My mom will see you." I said. "Yeah, I know." He smiled.

Shit.