Monday : Chapter 31

It has been two days since I seen Chris. I mostly stayed in my room studying or had conversations with my mother. I like spending time by myself, and I don't want Chris to see me as clingy even though I do love him. I didn't think it was possible for me to be in love but it is. Obviously.

It was Monday morning, after getting out of the shower I picked out an outfit for school. My 1991 Crop top, black leggings, my favorite timberland boots, and an acid wash jacket.

I ran to the front door skipping breakfast like I usually do, I was 1 minute late to the bus. "BYE MOM, LOVE YOU!" I yell as I run out the door. I quickly run to my bus stop loosing my breath. Chris beat me to it. "Ugh I'm late." I say even though the bus isn't here yet I like to get on time. "Hey your late." He says mocking me. I roll my eyes.

He quickly grabs my chin and makes me look at him in his eyes. "That's rude to do to your boyfriend, you know?" He says. He makes me smile, and he leans in for a kiss. The bus pulls up and I pull back and run to the bus. "I'm first!" I say laughing. He chuckles. "Cheater."

We both sit in the back. I fall asleep on his shoulder. Does he know your a monster? I'm not a monster! We're the same! And they deserved it. That's not what your babysitter said. SHUT UP!!

I squint my eyes, forcing the little head in my voice to vanish. Why am I so weak minded? I just want to not care. But instead I care too much. And the times when I'm lucky I care too less, forcing me to be cold hearted. That's who I am. But I don't want Chris to see me like that. I cant let him see me like that.