Room:Chapter 14

I got my keys out of the pocket in my jacket and unlocked the front door. I walked up the steps which led to the Living room , the kitchen, and the dining room on the right side of the back of the couch. The left side was the hallway with my mama's bedroom, guest bedrooms and bathrooms and a staircase. The staircase led to a door. This door was my room.

"Hello Avery" My mother said as I walked up the stairs after I shut the front door. She was sitting on the couch drinking coffee. "How was school today?" She asked. "It was good. Except I kinda got in a fight this morning." I said trying not to look at her. "Avery what did I tell you about fights?! What did the poor girl do to you!?" She said. "Um MOM She isn't the victim here. She tripped as I walked down the freakin bus aisle. And then she said I was clumsy and then things went down from there... but I didn't get into trouble! The bus driver was really chill about it and didn't mention a word." I said. "Alright alright, don't get in trouble Ave." She said. "Alright ma." I said as I walked over to hug her. "Why don't you go outside?" She said. The house was covered with windows. I saw the sun shining through. No thanks. "I'm ok mom I'll just be in my room." I said. "Alright hunny." She said putting her coffee down.

I walked up the steps and opened my bedroom door. My room was amazing. I'm so grateful for all of the things that I have now. Living with my father then wasn't easy and we weren't as wealthy as my mother and I are now.

When you walked up all you saw was my bed, and my couch with my TV up on the wall. During the day my room was full of sunlight because I hated curtains. Even though the sun isn't my favorite I just hated the idea of covering nature. After you look at the right of my room the left side was my bathroom. My bathroom had a 3 sink counter, The toilet on the opposite wall and a big bathtub at the end of it. The bathroom was very long, and bright. I sat down on my bed. I added Michelle and Tara into my contacts.

I opened my backpack, and my binder. Mr. Tate's in History gave us a study guide about John Adams. Of course, me being lazy, I'll wait till Seventh Hour tomorrow to do it. That's Avery's way to do it.
That's the best way to do it.