24~"Where's Justin?"

• Dedicated to THE LOVES READING

Songs: Wildfire - Tinashe

Autumn Leaves - Chris Brown

---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••---•••

"WILDFIRE, BURN BABY, BURN FOR MEEE." I sing loudly wiggling my ass to the rhythm of Wildfire by Tinashe. I pour more Bacardi into my clear plastic cup as I fan myself. The heat sticking to my skin slightly as I suck on a small ice cube.

The music plays loudly through Aali's billion dollar house that looked like it should be in California somewhere. The cream and oak exterior was gorgeous and let's not forget her pool which was bigger than the one I shared with people in other houses at home. Without a doubt it's beautiful and I'm forever jealous of her. You could live here for a month without anybody even knowing you were here it was so big; believe me, I've stayed here for a week before, her parents didn't know a thing.

I've drank just enough to feel tipsy...not drunk; but I'll be getting there sometime soon. My head feels a little spinney and my body just feels a little looser, I'm definitely more giggly and louder than usually. There was 'Happy Birthday' streamers everywhere, you could hardly forget it was a birthday party. "KI!" I shouted as I clumsily walked outside between sips of my drink.

"Woah!" Kiara spoke, her eyes wide as she shuffled away from the guy she was previously getting quite close to. I fell down beside her, the drink in my hands swaying because if my movements. "I think you need to slow down a bit Charlie, this us like the fourth drink you've had in the last half hour." She spoke looking at me wide eyed as I shrugged happily. "Char, I'm serious!" Ki groaned as I leaned into her side more knowing it'd annoy her. It was only then my eyes flicked to the guy she was sat next to.

"Fredo." I smiled my voice still battering over the loud music. "Where's Justin?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing as I scanned around the room. Now that I knew they were here I could see everyone: Atifa, Za, Ryan, Khalil and even (cue glare) Amber; everyone except Justin. Fredo looks slightly nervous at the mention of Justin. "He's uh..." He trails off looking at Kiara in uncertainty. What the hell's going on? I raise my eyebrow at Fredo, my lips pursing slightly.

"Justin told me he couldn't come because y'all were going out for dinner. You're obviously not at dinner, so where is he?" I ask my eyes wide as my head starts to spin slightly. Maybe Kia was right, I do need to slow down a little.

Fredo sighs heavily rolling his eyes at my stubbornness most likely as he looks at me muttering something under his breath. "He's packing." Fredo sheepishly admitted his shoulders sagged.

"Packing?" I ask my eyebrows furrowed and my mouth falling open slightly in confusion. Kiara and Fredo both give me a look of sympathy. Packing? As in to leave? He doesn't learn for another two days...

"His flight is tomorrow." Kiara mumbles as my lips from a firm line. She knew. My head is still spinning slightly as I down the rest of the drink in my cup.

I sit in my seat slightly wide eyed. "You're serious?" I ask my mind not fully processing this. Fredo nods slowly his eyes flickering around the exterior of Aali's house. "Excuse me." I mumble rolling my dark red lips into my mouth as I shuffle up from the seat and make my way inside. I make my way down one of the many decorated hallways towards one of the several bathrooms and lock myself in as soon as I get to one. questions swirl in my head; was he just going to leave without saying anything? Was he going to say goodbye? Why didn't he say anything?

I slipped my phone from my pocket failing Justin's number as fast as I could. it rang, and rang, and rang. "I am sorry bu-" The woman's shrill voice came through the phone as I pressed the small red circle sighing. Dialed again. Ring, Ring, ring. "I am so-" Again. "I a-" I let out a yell of frustration. It didn't even ring. Bastard. He's purposely ignoring my calls.