11~Warning?

• Dedicated to beautiful people reading on this monday night

"Are you serious?" Kiara's voice boomed down the phone making me laugh a little.

"Yeah, I mean he literally organised it all with her before I even got up and I can't ditch because that'd just be plain rude." I sighed as I looked out to the sandy road beside us. "I do need a dress for this dinner, event or whatever thing, anyway though so... I guess it'd be fixing that problem." I mumbled my lips pursed slightly. "I'm going to have to send you pictures of like... everything I try on because she might try and make me look like a corpse or something. I mean you know how jealous girls can be like, her being his ex and all this could be one plot to make me look like..." I sighed thinking whilst throwing my hands in the air. "dog shit or something and then she'll be there looking all lovely." I mumbled but it only made Kiara laugh.

"I doubt it Char. I mean, they both must be over it if they're friends." She added lightly as the taxi pulled down the main road towards my house.

"Yeah but, do you not find it a bit wierd? I mean yeah, sure people say they're gonna stay friends with their ex's all the time but nobody ever follows through with that shit." I mumble passing money that I had in my hand to the driver along with his tip and climbing out the back of the car.

"The thing is you haven't even met her or spoken to her properly. Maybe she'll be nice." Kiara's voice was quite loud and I could tell she probably had me on speakerphone as she typed out an e-mail to one of her clients.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now because I need to get ready and be at the Dubai Mall in like an hour and a half. If you set fire to it it'd be greatly appreciated because then I wouldn't even have to see Amber Campbells face but it's whatever if you're selfish and want a job." I shrugged rattling my key into the lock of the door.

"I love you but no, I'm not doing that. Have fun though and I might just bump into you in one of the many shops you'll be going to with your boyfriends ex." She laughed before I said bye and hung up.

Thank the Lord everybody is at work.

I cannot be bothered with my families questions right now. I immediately flicked my finger across the screen of my phone entering the passcode and selecting the music app and shuffling all of my music. Immediately the sound of Blind Faith by Chase & Status flowed through the room making a smile come to my lips. This song reminds me of my eighteenth birthday so much.

I had already showered at Justins which made getting ready a whole lot easier. Glancing through the coat hangers of clothes I had in my wardrobe I pulled out a cream spaghetti strapped maxi dress with blue flower details dotted around it. This is enough to meet with your potential boyfriends ex and best friend, right? I quickly stripped down pulling the dress over my head and pulled my hair out so it fanned out around my shoulders. It seemed to be doing the wave things today, so I went with that combing through the messiest parts. Swapping the things from my bag the night before into a bigger bag and grabbing a bottle of water to drink when I was out I was set to go with the exception of my rings which were beside the lighter in my car.

I pulled into a space and quickly grabbed my bag from beside me. Glancing in the clock of the car I noticed it was alredy hitting 12 meaning I had four hours until I had to pick up Jamie from swimming practice aka three and a half hours to find a dress for tomorrow.

"Hey!" A voice I didn't recognise made my head shoot towards its direction. There stood with Jeans and a shirt was Amber Campbell and all my confidence from my rant at Kiara earlier was gone. I want to dislike her so badly but she just seemed too sweet.

"Hi." I greeted forcing a smile on my lips as she pulled me into her arms as if we were old friends. 'Bitch, you interrupted my make out session' is all I can think in my head but I somehow maintain my composure and don't lose my shit over her interrupting us.