3~Fear

• Dedicated to AnybodyWhoIsReadingILY

JPOV

"After the plans I've got for you this is going to be the last night you're going to want to go clubbing, never mind most likely the last time we'll be going." Charlotte's voice came through the phone that was placed on the bottom of the silver framed bed as i rummaged through my suitcase to wear something to wear.

"What do I wear?" I asked her. I never actually got to see what everyone was wearing at People because I decided to leave with Charlotte.

"I dunno; I never normally pay attention to anything the guys wear. Jeans I guess, not too smart." she warned a hiss coming from her mouth soon after.

"You okay?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed as I momentarily paused my unpacking looking at my phone in concern as though Charlotte could see my face.

"Uh, yeah I just burned myself on my stupid ass curlers." she grumbled mumbling quiet curse words under her breath makingn me smile rolling my eyes.

"Well what are you wearing?" I asked sighing giving up.

"I have this white pencil skirt thing and a kinda matching crop shirt....You're such a style icon, caring about your clothes and all." she laughed making me smirk as I looked out to the light blue ocean the matching sky blending into it far into the distance. "Look, if it means that much I'll come to your hotel and help you pick shit out or something."

"Okay." I smiled taking my fingers through the tangled and slightly frizzy hair that flopped over my head. "See you later." I mumbled before hanging up and heading towards the kitchen.

"You like her." a voice mumbled from the door. Ryan raised his eyebrows as I stared back at him blankly.

"Excuse me?"

"You trust her already and you've only met her what? two, three times? you haven't been that concerned about some chick burning their finger on a curling iron since Selena." He smirked scoffing to himself.

"I barely know her. she's just being nice and showing me about a little. How the hell can you know what's going on in my head?" I snapped shaking my head annoyed at Ryan and his need to put his opinion into everything. He put his hands up in surrender before stepping back and out of the room.

CPOV

"I'm afraid there's no Justin Bieber here Ma'am" the woman on the reception explained to me as if I was a small child making me scoff.

"You and I both know there is though. please just let me up there, he's expecting me!" I explained becoming more frustrated with her by the second.

"I'm afraid Mr. Bieber isn't staying with us Ma'am" she answered monotonously making me roll my eyes.

"Look it's fine. I'm just gonna give him a call for his room, don't worry about it." I sighed holding my hands up and pulling my phone out of small clutch bag i was carrying.

Eventually finding out how to get to Justin's suite, yes suite! I eventually found the door to the suite taking my hand to gently knock against the blue wood.

"Hi." I mumbled quietly to the person who answered. they looked a similar age to Justin but this guy was a little taller that Justin almost towering above me even in my heels.

"Charlotte?" he asked his eyes wide and full of caution as he scanned up my body making me feel self conscious as I nodded slowly a small 'yeah' leaving my lips. "Come in, grab a seat, I'll just get Justin." he mumbled leaving the door open for me to follow behind him.

The room that I had been left alone in was filled with sea blue furniture all of the seats looked plush and comfortable in the White and gold room. Directly in front of me was a breath taking view of the sky. the heat of the sun creating a haze above the sea that seemed to melt into one with the clear sky.