35~Nobody Important

Justin's hands run slowly up and down my sides, his perfectly soft plump lips working against my own. It's like in the last thirty seconds something had changed and all I could feel was the lust that had built up over the last three months. Our breathing both heavy as my hands roam over Justin's body desperate to feel every inch of him.

Justin pulls me gently through the villa, his lips pressing softly down on mine causing my eyes to flutter closed every now and again with Justin still tugging on my arm softly.

"I really have missed you Baby." Justin groans against my lips, his hands squeezing my lips softly before he pulls me down so that I'm straddling his lap comfortably as he sits on the couch. I push all of the horrible things I could say in response to Justin out of my head as I enjoy the feeling of Justin's lips against my hot skin, sending small ripples of warmth through my body.

Justin's fingers dip below the waist band of my patterned skirt and pulls in down my legs slowly, a small smirk on Justin's lips as he looks to me with hooded eyes. The look he gives me making my legs turn into jelly and my head spin a little.

How does he do this?

The only thing running through my mind was the burning feeling that Justin's fingers left when they trailed up and down my skin, or the way his lips caressed my own making me light headed and slightly breathless in the most beautiful way. I pull away from Justin a little breathless, tugging impatiently at the bottom of his shirt as I attempt to pull it over his head. He eventually takes my hint and helps me by pulling the shirt over his head to reveal his delicious toned chest.

I can feel his growing bulge against the inside of my thigh making me smirk proudly to myself. My lips graze the skin of his shoulder as I lift my hips a little allowing our sexes to rub together. Justin's hands were gripping my hips firmly, his fingertips digging into my ass slightly.

Ugh, I'm going to have no self restraint if we carry on. His touch is so addictive, you just want more, and more, and more. I can feel everything on the lower half of my body ache with need for him as I rock my hips against his once more.

I move my mouth back to Justin's lips, the sound of our heavy breaths mixing with the small smacks of out lips filling my eyes. The noise making me moan lightly as his tongue massages mine.

I lick my lips greedily before kissing softly down Justin's body, my lips pressing on the warm skin of his body. I shuffle backwards, almost groaning in frustration at the deep ache which filled my body. I then slip onto the floor between Justin's knees as he falls backwards into the comfortable seat.

My hand grasping Justin firmly through his pants which already felt tight under my fingertips. A frustrated growl left Justin's lips as I flicked my tongue lightly across the tattooed skin at the bottom of Justin's torso.

"What are you doing Char?" Justin groans making me roll my eyes. I'm not even going to give him an answer, is he serious?

My fingers fiddle with the button of his pants, my bottom lip tucked tightly between my teeth as I unhook the button and pull the trousers down a little, the action allowing Justin's côck to have a little relief from the pressure it had been under and my heart to beat excitedly in my chest. "That depends on what do you want me to do Baby?" I smirk, a small giggle leaving my lips whilst I bat y eyes a little. Justin mumbles an 'oh my god' followed by several curse words making my cheeks go a little pink.

I reach to pull Justin's Calvin Klein boxers down, him helping a little before hissing when I grasp his côck softly in my hand. My eyes widen with slight greed as I subconsciously lick my lips at the sight of Justin's dick. I swear I can feel my mouth water a little as I begin to massage Justin softly in my hand, pumping my hand up and down his hard length just as his eyes connect with mine. The look in his eyes so hungry and intense that I have to drop my gaze a little to not feel intimidated.