Chapter 26

The next morning I woke up by someone knocking on my front door. I was so confused and still half asleep when I tried turning around to look at the clock but Harry was holding me tightly as he was still sleeping.

He looked so peaceful and content that it made me smile.

When the knocking got louder I unwrapped Harry's arms from my body despite not wanting to leave the bed, at all. As I looked at the clock I gasped as I saw that it was already noon.

I noticed my phone brightly illuminating part of the room as I got multiple messages from someone.

I gasped as I read the first few and jumped out of the bed, grabbing my robe to pull it on.

"Harry." I whispered loud enough for him to stir but not fully wake up.

"Harry, wake up!" I whispered louder but still quiet enough so the person knocking on my front door wouldn't hear.

I pushed against his shoulder, shaking him awake.

"What?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes before pulling the blanket over his head.

I opened the blinds letting the bright sun shine into the room before pulling the blanket away from his naked body.

"You have to get up. There's someone at the door." I told him, gathering some of his clothes and throwing them at him.

"Tell them to leave." He shrugged as he pulled his shirt over his head. He definitely wasn't a morning person which was great because I wasn't either.

"I can't."

"Why not?" He asked, irritated as he was finally dressed.

"I made plans and I didn't think we would sleep that long." I run my fingers through my hair, trying to get the tangles out.

"Fine, I'll go." He said, making his way to the door.

"Wait! You can't." I rushed past him to block his way.

He was about to ask why when there were more knocks and the person yelling from outside.

"Ana! Wake up!"

"Oh, you had plans with Wes and let me guess you want me to hide." Harry figured it out and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Please, I don't want him to find out like that. It's gonna be so awkward. Just hide in my room and I'll get ready so me & Wes can go out. As soon as we're gone you can leave. Okay?" I told him my plan but he just roled his eyes.

"Please Harry." I sighed, hoping he would be okay with it.

"You owe me." He said and I sighed in relief, turning around to go to the door but as I approached it Harry grabbed my waist to spin me back around and pressed his lips onto mine.

"Good morning." He whispered, making me smile widely.

"Morning." I replied and pecked his lips once more before shoving him into my room.

As soon as he closed the door to my room I opened the door to my apartment only to find Wes, looking very much annoyed.

"Finally." He groaned and pushed past me to sit on the couch.

"Sorry, I stayed up late to watch Netflix and forgot to set an alarm." I lied, hoping he wouldn't question me or anything.

"Fine. Hurry up now, I'll wait." He said and grabbed the remote to turn the TV on.

I quickly went to my room to find Harry laying in bed again with his eyes closed.

I shook my head, smiling and quickly got dressed and finished getting ready in the bathroom.

As soon as I was ready I leaned over Harry's sleeping body and kissed his cheek before leaving the room and shutting the door again.

"I'm ready." I announced and soon we were off to go to the mall and get some shopping done.

"So what were you watching last night?" Wes asked as we were looking through racks of clothes.

"Uhm, Gilmore Girls! I started rewatching the show a couple weeks ago." I quickly lied even though I was in fact rewatching the show at the moment.

"Ahh thats- oh what do you think of this one?" He interrupted himself and showed me a blue button up shirt with white stripes.

"You'd look like a sailor." I laughed, making him pout and put the shirt back wherever he took it from.

We spend a couple hours looking for the perfect shirt for Wes to wear at the party where my new position in the company would be revealed and he finally settled on a bordeaux red shirt and black pants.

After the shopping was done we had lunch at a tiny restaurant close by before it was time for me to get back home.

"So weird that I won't be seeing you in the office on Monday. I've gotten so used to it." Wes said as he was driving me home.

"I know but I'll be back soon."

"It won't be the same. You'll have your own office on a different floor so everytime I want to make fun of you I literally have to go on a whole ass journey to get to you." He said, making me playfully role my eyes at him.

"It'll be fine. I have a lot to figure out until then. I'll keep you posted." I assured him as he parked his car in front of the apartment complex.

"See you soon." Wes said before pulling me in a hug.

"Bye idiot." I replied and quickly got out of the car so he didn't have time for a comeback. I grabbed my bags from the trunk and waved as Wes drove off.

As I made my way to my apartment I thought about the company again. Would I even be able to eat lunch at the cafeteria like everyone else without it being weird?

More and more questions clouded my mind as I finally made it to my apartment. I unlocked the door and checked my room to see if Harry was still here even though I already expected him not to be.

When there was no sign of him I unpacked the shopping bags and got dressed into more comfortable clothes.

It was only late in the afternoon so I turned the TV on and watched something on Netflix while cuddling with a pillow like I would always do.

I spend more time watching Netflix than I intended and soon fell asleep on the couch.

_____________

alrighty people I need to know...fav tv show?