Chapter 27

"Hey honey, just wanted to call and tell you that they're expecting you at the company at 1pm tomorrow. Your dress is already there and everything is kept on the down low. The employees think it's just a normal shoot for the magazine, nothing major."

"Got it. Will there be someone who knows though? Just so I know who's instructions I have to follow or who I would have to meet up with." I asked my dad on the phone.

"Yea, no worries just go to the front desk and everything will be taken care of."

"Alright dad, I'll talk to you after. Say hi to mom for me."

We said goodbye to each other and hung up afterwards.

I send a quick text to Wes to let him know I'd be at the company tomorrow so we could meet up and he seemed way more excited about that than me.

What if I meet Harry at the company? He will probably ask so many questions and I wouldn't know what to say.

I need to tell him now.

Without a second thought I was out the door and on my way to Harry's apartment. As soon as I arrived I knocked on his door multiple times but I couldn't hear anything from inside.

I should've told him sooner but I didn't have the guts to do that. The last time we talked...well there was barely any talking involved.

As I went back to my own apartment I had an incoming call from Wes.

"Yea?" I asked, unlocking the door to my apartment.

"Do you like soccer?" Wes asked, randomly. Just when I was about to answer I heard mumbling from the other end before Wes spoke again.

"Or football. Whatever."

"It's okay, I guess? Why?" I asked confused.

"Oh no reason. Harry & I are at a game right now and they have so much souvenirs. How does a foam finger sound to you?"

Now, I know why Harry wasn't home.

"Sounds weird. What would I do with a foam finger?" I asked, raising my eyebrow even thought he couldn't see.

"I don't know. It's just fun." He replied and just because of his answer I already knew he was going to get one anyways.

"We also had a couple beers." Wes admitted and I have to say that everything makes sense now.

"Well, be careful and I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I said ready to hang up on his drunk ass.

"Oh right! Harry did you know Ana's coming to work tomorrow?"

He did not.

"Wes! What the hell?" I raised my voice, trying to get him to stop blabbering.

"She's uhm...modeling tomorrow." I heard Wes say most likely to Harry.

"I swear if you tell him anything I will beat your ass." I said, keeping my voice calm.

"The game is starting. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He quickly said and hung up.

I just really wish he didn't say anything else to Harry. It's bad enough that I haven't told him yet imagine him finding out while drunk from Wes.

I got a text a couple minutes late and after I identified the misspelled words I figured out that Wes was just telling me not to worry and that he wouldn't say anything.

I didn't feel very relieved but there was nothing else I could do in that moment so I sat down and watched some Netflix before going to bed since I wanted to sleep early today.