Chapter 49

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled and let go of Harry's hand before I rushed towards them.

"Oh my sweet baby." Mom said as the three of us hugged. I wasn't used to seeing my parents only once a couple months so reuniting was always so exciting now that they are in Europe and not in America where they could easily make a pit stop at my apartment.

They haven't even seen the new house yet.

"How are you, honey?" Dad asked as we pulled away from the hug.

"Amazing." I grinned right when Harry finally caught up to us.

"Harry, so happy to see you again." My mom said and engulfed him in a hug.

"You too." He said with a smile on his face.

We helped my parents with their luggage and they followed us inside the hotel were Wes, Val, Mary & Richard were already waiting to finally, officially meet my parents even though they had seen each other over face time a couple times.

"Caroline, Arthur, so glad to finally meet you in person." Mary said and immediately went in for a hug.

After everyone said their hello's we all went to our rooms to get changed since we were going out for dinner in a fancy restaurant were Harry's mom Anne, his sister Gemma and Gemma's boyfriend Michal will be joining us.

"You look absolutely stunning, darling." Harry complimented me as he stood behind me to look at me through the mirror, while I was putting in my earrings.

"Thank you." I blushed as he sneaked his arms around my waist and pressed a kiss to my neck.

"No, thank you. For all of this. We've only arrived this morning but I'm already having the best time of my life." He admitted and I turned around in his arms to press our lips together.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door and Harry went to open it only to find Wes & Val who immediately rushed past him to jump on our bed.

"Don't you guys have your own bed?" I asked, jokingly.

"Yea but we wanted to hang out before we leave. It feels like we're on a school trip and being in each others rooms is illegal." Wes said, making all of us laugh.

"Ana, I love your dress." Val said and went on to show me that her dress had pockets which we both thought was the best invention ever.

"Alright ladies, let's go." Wes said a couple minutes later and Harry grabbed my hand before we made our way downstairs to meet up with mine and Wes' parents.

We took an uber to the restaurant and Anne, Gemma & Michal were already waiting near the entrance.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you in person, Ana. Facetime is never better than actually being face to face." Anne said as she pulled me into a loving hug.

"I agree. This has been long overdue." I replied and she nodded before going on to meet everyone else.

After I spoke to Gemma & Michal we got inside and a waiter showed us the way to our reserved table.

"So brother, how has your american life been treating you?" Gemma asked as she sat in front of me while Harry sat beside me.

"As you can tell...it's all I've ever wanted and more." He replied and pointed his thumb towards me which made me smile at him.

"Cute." Gemma nodded, approvingly and discussed her menue choices with me and Val while the boys talked about the upcoming England game at the Wembley stadium.

The dinner went great. Everyone was having lots of fun and there was not even a single awkward moment. The parents got along very well and so did all of us on the other end of the table, I don't think there was even a second of silence, except for maybe when the waiter came with the dessert.

We arrived back at the hotel fairly late and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. We were all still very much jet lagged and Harry & I even missed breakfast the next morning because we slept in until twelve.

Later we found out Wes & Val overslept too and the only people who actually made it in time were, of course, my parents who weren't jet lagged at all, and Mary & Richard who slept the whole entire flight here yesterday so they were doing just fine.

The whole day was dedicated to go sightseeing and we all decided to split up and meet back at the hotel for dinner.

The first thing Harry & I did was to go to a cute little café and eat breakfast.

After that I dragged Harry to every single tourist location I could think of before Harry could actually show me some, not so popular, but still amazingly beautiful places that he knew from when he used to live here.

I probably took a million pictures that day and I think about 80% of them were of Harry.

"Oh look at these." I gushed as I pointed at a pair of earrings through the shop window.

"Let's go in." Harry said and I didn't waste any time as I rushed past him to get inside.

I must've looked around for probably an hour and tried on basically every single piece of jewelry until I finally settled on the earrings I first saw and a bracelet that had diasy's all around and little swarovski stones in the middle of each daisy.

"I love you." Harry whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek as he handed his credit card to the cashier.

"Harry." I tried arguing but I knew it was no use.

"Just tell me you love me." He said as we waited for the cashier to wrap up my new favorite pieces of jewelry.

"You know I do. I love you. I love you more than anything." I said and Harry smiled before leaning down for a sweet and meaningful kiss.

"Come on let's get out of here before you decide to get something else and burn a hole in my wallet."

____________

double weekend update woob woob

trying to finish up the last chapters rn 🥲