Chapter 12

I woke up with a pounding headache. Why the hell did I drink so much last night?

I groaned and pulled the blanket over me not knowing what time of day it was or even how I got back to the hotel.

As soon as I heard another groan I quickly opened my eyes just to find Macy in the bed next to me instead of Trey.

"How did I get here?" She asked but I honestly didn't have an answer for her.

"I don't know." I muttered and closed my eyes again, hoping the headache would fade quickly.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door but neither of us had the strength to open it. I grabbed my phone and gasped as I saw that it was already 3pm and we would fly back to Atlanta in just two hours.

"Macy get up. We have to be downstairs in fifteen minutes!" I exclaimed and jumped out of my head which wasn't a great idea as my head started pounding even more.

I ripped the blinds open, making both Macy & I curse as the sun hit our faces.

The door suddenly opened and the second I locked eyes with Trey I felt my cheeks heat up. One if the last things I remember was us literally making out on the dance floor. Shit.

"See you downstairs." I heard Macy said and a few seconds later the door closed, leaving me with Trey alone.

"How are you feeling?" Trey asked as the both of us gathered our stuff to pack our luggage.

"Like shit?" I answered as if it was more than obvious.

He chuckled and I saw him shake his head in amusement.

I got ready in the bathroom in no time and pulled my hair up before putting sunglasses on to hide my eyes from everyone.

"I'll take it." Trey offered as I was about to grab my luggage.

"It's fine I can take it." I said but he just waved me off and told me to hold the door open for him, which I did.

As we arrived doenstairs I saw Macy almost passed out on a couch while everyone else was standing around, waiting for everyone to gather up.

I decided to join her and rested my head on her shoulder since there was a stranger using the other armrest, reading the newspaper.

"I'm never drinking again." Macy mumbled and I instantly agreed with her.

"Ana, Ana, Ana." I heard someone say and I opened my eyes to see Wes, shaking his head with a big grin on his face.

"Fuck off." Was all I said, making him laugh.

Just when he opened his mouth to reply I heard Richard clearing his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Since everyone is here I just wanted to say a couple words before we get on the bus to the airport. I'm very satisfied and happy with everyone's work the past couple days and I'm sure Mr. Clarens will be just as happy with everyone. You guys did a fantastic job and I'm glad that everything worked out the way it was supposed to. Now, make sure you got all your belongings and let's get back home."

A couple people clapped but I was honestly way to exhausted to even find the strength to get up if Wes wouldn't have helped me.

The whole way to the airport I relied on Wes to get me places and on Trey to bring my luggage along which he kindly offered to.

I didn't understand why only Macy & I were so goddamn hungover and literally no one else showed even a sign of having alcohol in their system not too long ago.

"What happened last night?" I asked Wes as we were sat on the bus.

"You don't remember?" Wes asked amused.

"I remember a little. Was I that bad?"

"No. Maybe a little. After you made out with Trey you and Macy went to get more drinks and ended up on the dance floor again. Nothing too embarrassing happened so no worries." Wes assured me and I believed him, kinda.

"How did I end up at the hotel?"

"Oh, well we had to pull you away from the dance floor and you kept whining, claiming that you just wanted to dance all night. As soon as we were out of the bar you almost fell asleep because you were so exhausted. Trey ended up giving you a piggy back ride back and you just fell asleep before we even got there. Since Macy was passed out as well we figures to just put you guys in a room."

"Right." I replied, dragging out the 'i' a little.

The flight back to Atlanta went by pretty quick, considering that I was asleep the whole time. When we arrived back at the company Wes offered to drive me home and I very much appreciated that.

As everyone said goodbye I suddenly felt very awkward as I saw Trey approaching Wes & I. I didn't know how to act around him anymore so I just waved and got into Wes' car without another word.

To my dismay the back door opened and from the rear mirror I saw Harry getting into the car as well.

We ended up glaring at each other through the mirror for no goddamn reason.

"You guys are so childish." Wes said as he got in the driver's seat and noticed us glaring at each other.

"She started it." Harry said from the backseat, making me role my eyes.

"She started it." I mocked him, trying to put on a british accent but horribly failed.

"Like I said...childish." Wes said, shaking his head at us.

A couple minutes later we arrived at the apartment complex and Wes helped getting my luggage from the trunk while Harry had already gotten out his.

"Thanks mate." Harry said to Wes before saying goodbye and walking towards the front door.

I rolled my eyes and Wes' must've noticed as he laughed before pulling me into a hug.

"See you Thursday." He chuckled and I nodded before walking to the front door as well and pulling my luggage along.

Thank god, we had two days off before going back to the office since we worked over the weekend.

As I waited for the elevator I saw Harry struggling to get his luggage up the stairs.

I would've offered to take his luggage up to his floor with the elevator while he could take the stairs...but I didn't.

Instead I just took the elevator by myself, got to my apartment, ordered a pizza and laid in bed for the rest of the day.

_________

this chapter seemed "ok" too so another oneee