Chapter 15

"Trey cheated on you." Harry interrupted me and pushed past me once more. However, this time I wasn't stopping him.

What did he just say to me?

"Why would you say that?!" I yelled after him as he was already walking up the steps.

"You can't just lie like that and walk away!" I yelled, stomping after him.

"I didn't lie." He replied, casually as if he didn't just tell me the biggest lie.

"Yes, yes you did! What does this have to do with Wes though?" I asked feeling completely irritated and confused.

"We saw them." Harry answered just when we arrived at the office where Wes was gathering up his stuff so he could get home.

"It's bullshit, Harry and you know it!"

"He cheated on you Ana. Get that into your tiny little brain!" Harry raised his voice, making Wes' head snap up as he realized what we were arguing about.

"Tell her." Harry said, looking at Wes who was looking anywhere else but me.

"Yea, tell me." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry Ana. Harry & I went to this bar on Saturday and we saw Trey with another girl. They were kissing and all that." Wes explained.

"Did you take a picture? Did you confront him?" I asked, furiously.

"No." Wes shook his head, ashamed.

They didn't even have proof. Trey would never hurt me.

"You're so full of shit." I said in disgust caused by both Harry and Wes.

I grabbed my purse and quickly left the office, taking the stairs all the way down to the lobby incase I would have to face them again if I were to wait for the elevator.

I saw Trey waiting by the door and he immediately smiled as he saw me.

He would never cheat on me. We spend almost every day together and he meant so so much to me. There was no way he would ever hurt me.

What I didn't know was why Wes would lie to me like that. Did they have a stupid plan for whatever reason to get us to break up?

"Are you okay?" Trey asked as I approached him.

"Yea." I nodded, faking a smile.

There was no way he would ever cheat on me and I was sure of it as he took my hand in his and brought it up to his lips to plant a sweet little kiss on the back of my hand.

Instead of grabbing a coffee I told him I just wanted to get home so that's were we went.

I was so exhausted that we just cuddled and watched a random movie that was on TV before it was getting late and Trey decided to go home.

The next morning I texted my dad asked him to have me switch departments so I was more than excited to that he agreed to let me work with Trey.

"I'm gonna get myself a coffee. You want one?" Trey asked as he stood by the door of his office.

"No, thanks." I smiled at him and he nodded before walking away.

I noticed that Trey had left his phone on the table and I began getting curious. I knew I shouldn't doubt him like that but the thought of him actually cheated clouded my mind ever since Harry said that to me.

Without a second thought I grabbed his phone and typed in the code that I had memorized.

I went on his messages but and scrolled through a couple text. Nothing suspicious was showing up so I went on Instagram but yet again I found nothing.

I quickly put his phone back on the table as I saw him walking towards the office and tried acting normal.

Why did I even doubt him in the first place? There clearly wasn't anything on his phone that had me worried and now I just felt bad for second guessing everything.

At lunch time Trey and I went to the cafeteria for pizza day. As soon as we got our food we sat down on an empty table and I didn't even bother looking for Wes. I was so mad at him.

"Ana!" I heard someone call my name so I turned to the side and saw Macy walking towards me with a huge smile on her face.

"Macy! I haven't seen you for a whole week. Where have you been?" I asked and gestured her to sit down at our table.

"I had a couple days off. I forgot to tell you." She admitted sheepishly, making me chuckle.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could hang out this Saturday? Like a girls day." Macy said excitedly.

"Yes! Of course. You can come to my apartment." I offered and looked at Trey, hoping that he didn't already have plans for us this weekend but he shook his head with a smile basically telling me that it was okay. We spend almost every weekend together since we began dating so I just had to make sure.

"Perfect. I gotta go now though but text me your address!" She said before speeding off towards the exit.

As I watched her leave I suddenly locked eyes with Wes who was sat at a table right bu the doors.

I looked away quickly and engaged in another conversation with Trey.

As we were done having lunch I walked right past Wes who I knew was staring at me.

"Ana! Can we talk please?" I heard his face, catching me off guard a little since I didn't think he would actually try to talk to me, especially with Trey right next to me.

"I have nothing to say to you." I glared at him and saw Harry role his eyes out of the corner of my eye.

What an asshole!

I grabbed Trey's hand and dragged him out of the cafeteria as far away from them as possible.

"What was that all about?" Trey asked, worriedly since he knew Wes and I were almost inseparable ever since we met.

"Nothing. He's an idiot." I said and thankfully Trey didn't question me any further.

"You're cute when your mad." Trey admitted as we arrived at the office that he shared with a guy I haven't met yet since he was on vacation.

"Is that so." I grinned up at him and he just nodded and hummed in responds.

We both laughed before he leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine and in that moment I forgot all about Wes, Harry and their ridiculous accusations.

Trey was so important to me. I never felt so happy and comfortable with someone.

Maybe...I was falling on love.
__________

... oop