Final Chapter

Today was the finale of the football world cup.

I'm pretty excited...to finally go back home. I don't think I can watch another game after Harry dragged me to each and every single one.

My parents were already on the other side of the world in New Zealand and Mary & Richard went back home a while ago.

Unfortunately, England didn't make it to the finale but the boys were more than eager to go to every game no matter who was playing.

"One more." Val groaned as we made our way towards the same VIP box we sat in for every game.

"One more." I nodded as we followed the boys who were already skipping down the hallway, excitedly.

When we arrived at our VIP box it was the same like everytime. Snacks, drinks and decorations. The only thing that ever changed were the flags that hung on opposite walls from the teams that were playing. Other than that nothing changed.

"I found this super cute onesie the other day when Wes & I went shopping I forgot to show you." Val said before pulling a onesie out of her purse.

"Why did you bring it?" I laughed and grabbed it so I could hold it up and look at it.

"I don't know actually. I never took it out of my purse to be honest." She said, also laughing as if she just now realized.

The onesie was beige with white and had the phrase 'I didn't fart! My butt blew you a kiss.' on it which had me double over in laughter.

"It's the perfect onesie for a baby that has you and Wes as their parents and that's a fact." I said, handing it back to her.

I noticed the huge smile on Valentina's face almost immediately. Her eyes focused on folding the tiny piece of clothing before she looked over to Wes who was in a heated conversation with Harry and didn't notice her staring.

Even though we haven't known each other for that long I knew that she's one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Her heart is definitely made out of pure gold and the love she has for Wes is undeniable.

When her eyes met mine again she blushed as if I just caught her doing something embarrassing but that wasn't the case at all. I smiled at her and redirected our conversation to today's desert choice which were brownies, my favorite.

"The game is starting!" Wes yelled and waved us over, frantically as if we were going to miss the whole game.

"Talk to you in forty five minutes then." Val rolled her eyes at Wes who pulled her down on the seat next to him.

"Yup." I replied and walked past Wes & Harry to get to my seat.

"Hey." Harry leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Shh, you don't wanna miss the game, do you?" I teased him and laughed as he pushed me gently.

"Hey." I whispered as I turned my head to face him.

"I have a surprise for you at half time." He winked at me before putting all his attention on the game.

Surprises make me nervous. I always wonder what I would do if I don't like it or what I would do if I really really like it. I've just never been someone who can express their feelings easily.

So from the moment he told me, it was all I could think about.

Personally, I think he knows. He knows that I would be anxiously waiting until half time break and I think for him it's amusing because he also kept looking at me from time to time and than looked away, grinning as if I didn't see what he was doing.