Chapter 47

"This is the one?" Brandon, our real estate agent asked as we stood in the living room of our possibly new home.

I looked at Harry who was already looking at me.

"This is the one." We said in unison and I squealed before jumping in Harry's arms, excitedly.

It's literally taken us nine weeks to find the perfect home but it was worth the wait.

We signed the paper work and soon we held the keys to our new home in our hands.

"Right on time to host the football world cup party. Go England!" I exclaimed, making Harry laugh.

"You have no idea...how much I love you." Harry said and picked me up to spin us around.

"Do you love me even more when I tell you that I got us tickets to a game at the wembley stadium?" I asked and stared at him to see his reaction.

"No way." He said and let me down, not believing what I had just told him.

"Yes way." I nodded and let out a scream as Harry tackled me to the floor to plant kisses all over my face.

"I invited Wes, Val, Mary & Richard, too. Oh and my parents are going as well. And I thought your mom, sister & her boyfriend would appreciate an invite." I said and the huge smile on his face was enough for me to make me the happiest person on this planet.

"How did you do that?" He asked, still in disbelief.

"Clarens Magazine may or may not be a sponsor of this years football world cup. So we may or may not be able to see every single game you want to go to. And we definitely may or may not be able to watch from the VIP boxes."

"I think I'm going to pass out." Harry admitted, making me laugh again.

"Please don't." I said, leaning up to kiss him on the lips.

We walked around the house one last time before we left, to gather ideas for each room and how we wanted to decorate. It was so much fun imagining how everything will look like once we move in.

When we arrived home we started packing everything up, immediately. I guess we were just way too excited to wait any longer.

We spend the whole evening packing up things and went to bed really late because we were looking at furniture online. It was so surreal to move out together because even though we knew it was going to happen we never actually asked each other if that was what we wanted.

We just knew.

The next morning we made our way to work together. It's become so natural for us to walk there and get coffee on the way before meeting Wes at the company.

"There you are." Wes said and pulled us both into a hug before I handed him the coffee we got him.

"We got news." I said, excitedly as we made our way inside and to the elevator.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant?" Wes exclaimed and my eyes widened as employees turned their heads to look at us.

"I'm not. I'm not." I repeated myself a couple times and made sure the employees knew before the rumors got around.

"Oh." Wes said and got in the elevator as well as Harry who grabbed my hand because he still gets nervous when it comes to elevators.

"We bought a house." I grinned and kissed Harry on the cheek but he seemed way more focused on the elevator ride itself rather than what Wes & I were talking about.

"That's amazing! Not as amazing as you being pregnant would have been but amazing!"

"You're crazy." I waved him off right when the elevator came to a halt.

"We will host the football world cup party in our house. It's gonna be amazing." Harry said as he pulled me along to their office.

"Go England!" I said, making Harry laugh again.

"No way. Go France, go Portugal, go Germany, go Argentina, but go England? No way in hell." Wes said and I knew he was joking but he wanted to annoy Harry like he always does.

"Piss off." Harry said and pushed him, playfully.

"I'll see you guys for lunch?" I asked as soon as they settled down in their office, ready to start the day.

"You always say that but somehow you can't make it past the 11am mark." Wes pointed out, making me blush a little.

"We'll see." I challenged him and left without saying anything else.

As I walked into my office I wasted no time and got straight to work. I had a couple business calls and had to sign off on a couple of things but Wes was right. At around 10:30 I wanted nothing more than to go and see what my favorite people were up to.

I mean, I was alone in my office all day every day but I couldn't let Wes win so I kept myself busy with more work.

I also managed to call my parents and updated them on my life, especially now that I bought a house with Harry. They seemed very excited and overly happy to finally see us again for the first England game at the Wembley stadium in London.

When it was finally lunch time I heard a knock on my door but the person didn't wait for me to answer so I knew exactly who it was.

"You really made it all the way to lunch." Wes clapped as he entered my office and took a seat on our table that now had three chairs instead of two.

"Much easier than I thought." I lied, making the both of us laugh because he knew I was lying the second I opened my mouth.

"I had to held back Harry like three times because he couldn't wait either. You guys are insane." Wes chuckled and I made my way over to take my usual seat.

"Where is he?" I asked curiously because they usually come here together.

"Getting tacos of course. It's taco tuesday, Ana." Wes rolled his eyes as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet. It kinda was.

Just seconds later the door opened and in came Harry with a bunch of tacos that he dumped on the table and took a seat next to me.

"Hello darling." He whispered and pecked my lips, making me smile

"Hello handsome." I replied, dreamily.

"I'd like to keep my tacos down and not throw up and waste a great taco." Wes interrupted our moment and all three of us laughed before eating one taco after another until there were no more left.

____________

i wrote this before the europe cup a couple weeks ago sooooooooo yea just letting u know