Bonus Chapter

Sometimes I think it's crazy how life works. You think you hate someone because of lack of communication but you actually fall in love with that person.

Enemies to lovers has always been my favorite book trope and now that I think about it...I actually got to live through it.

I also never expected to fall in love with someone so deeply that every second apart feels like torture. Sure sometimes people need their space but when there's someone to hold and love you endlessly you think about it differently. Or at least I do.

I turned my head to the side and saw Harry still asleep. His lips a couple inches apart, rosy cheeks and a thin layer of sweat still visible on his forehead.

This man actually proposed to me on the bleachers at the wembley stadium, in the middle of the football world cup finale yesterday. No way my life is real.

I reached over and traced my fingertips over his soft lips before moving on to other parts of his face. As soon as I reached his eyelid, he stirred awake and groaned as he stretched his arms out.

"Morning." I grinned and a smile appeared on his face as he finally opened his eyes to look at me.

"Hey." He replied, his voice still raspy from not using it for a couple hours. Harry rolled back on his side and wrapped an arm around me so that he could push a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm starving." I admitted and there was nothing more appealing than going downstairs to eat breakfast but there was also no way I could leave the arms of my very handsome...fiancé.

"We should go visit my mom after breakfast." Harry said and I nodded in agreement. Today was our last day in London before we fly back home so of course Harry wants to tell Anne about our engagement in person, rather than on the phone.

Half an hour later we were ready to go and went to grab some breakfast before driving over to Anne's house. Wes & Val left the hotel earlier than we did because they didn't want to waste their last day which totally made sense because as soon as we're back home we're going straight back to work.

"Hello you two. Come in, come in." Anne said eagerly and opened the door wider for us to walk through.

We sat down on the living room couch and Harry was awfully touchy today. More than usually I feel like.

Anne must've noticed that too because she smiled widely every time Harry would lean over to kiss my head or my cheek.

"So, we're not only here to say goodbye. We also wanted to tell you something." Harry said after a while of casual conversation.

"You're engaged! Oh my god, that's wonderful!" Anne exclaimed and jumped up to hug us both.

"How did you know?" Harry asked curiously, sounding very much confused.

"You really think I didn't see that ring the second I opened the door?" Anne replied, making me laugh. Of course she did.

"I'm so thrilled! When and how did you propose?" She asked and so Harry went on to tell her about yesterday and how he bought the ring in my presence. He was so proud of pulling that off.

"I can't believe you did it during the game. You could've done it at the London Eye or something more spectacular."

"I thought it was perfect." I confessed and looked up to see Harry smiling down at me. His smile just keeps getting brighter and brighter.

"I guess that's all that matters really. I'm just so happy for you guys." Anne said and wiped away a tear that had fallen from her eye.

"Thanks mom." Harry replied, squeezing my hand gently.

We facetimed my parents a couple minutes later to tell them the good news and they were just as excited as Anne which made me really happy, knowing that everyone approves of our engagement.

Two hours later we said our goodbyes to Anne and went to eat lunch at a restaurant not far from our hotel. We walked around the area once more before making our way back to our hotel room.

Wes & Val were still out and we had about half an hour to kill until it was time to leave.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked as I zipped the last suitcase.

"I do have something in mind." Harry said as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Enlighten me." I replied and smiled as he leaned down, his lips almost touching mine.

"I think you know." He said before pressing his lips onto mine so hard that I stumbled back but thankfully Harry was holding me tightly against him.

In a matter of seconds our clothes, we had planned on wearing for our flight home, were scattered all over the floor.

"I just made the beds." I said between kisses and the feeling in my stomach kept growing as he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

"No bed. That can be arranged." Harry groaned as I pulled on his hair.

He maneuvered us across the room and soon enough my bare back hit the cold wall next to the door that lead to our bathroom.

Harry kept teasing me as he let his one hand wonder from my neck, past my breasts and down to were our bodies will connect soon enough.

"Please." I moaned and threw my head back so it hit the wall which gave Harry perfect access to my neck and he didn't waste a second to take advantage of that.

He adjusted me and pulled me forward against him so he could reach down and not even a second later he buried himself deep inside of me. I let out a loud moan and my back hit the wall again as he started moving.

"Fuck." Harry cursed and we were both breathing way too heavy to have our lips collide. I gripped his shoulders tightly as he started thrusting into me harder and faster.

I reached for his hand and pulled it up to my breast before pulling his face closer and connecting our lips.

"I'm close." I breathed out between kisses and Harry groaned into my mouth, basically telling me that he wasn't so far away from reaching his high either.

With one final thrust I had reached my high and Harry followed soon after. Just when he let me down there was a knock on the door, making my eyes widen.

"Who's there?" Harry asked as he quickly searched around the room for his clothes.

"It's Wes & Val. Who else would it be?" Wes said sarcastically from the other side of the door.

Harry waited for me to grab my things and I quickly hid in the bathroom to change back into them while Harry opened the door but not wide enought for them to come in.

"We're not finished packing. We'll meet you downstairs in five." Harry suggested and I laughed at our horrible attempt to hide the fact that we were just having sex.

"I'm not going to question you any further but tip for next time...when you tell someone you're not finished packing while looking like you just ran a marathon...maybe you should make sure that your fully packed suitcases aren't in plain sight." Wes said and I hear Val hysterically laughing before Harry shut the door in their faces.

"That was hilarious." I commented as I pulled on my shoes and grabbed the last couple of things that I would have to try and fit into my already full purse.

"Maybe you should put your hair up." Harry pointed at me and I went back to the bathroom to see it all tangled up. I pulled it into a ponytail and went over to fix Harry's hair as well while he put his shoes on.

"Ready to go home?" He asked and I looked around once more to make sure we got everything.

"Ready."

_____________

well yea that happened i guess

epilogue up next ahhh 🥲