Epilouge

"Harry! Let's go!" I yelled, making my way to the garage so I could get into the drivers seat of our car.

No way I'm letting him drive.

"Chill out. I'm here." He said and shook his head as he saw me in the drivers seat.

"Get your ass in the car." I said before he had the chance to argue with me.

"Alright." He gave in and finally got in the car.

I backed out of the garage and soon enough speed down the road not wasting any time.

"Slow down a little we'll be no use when we end up in the hospital." Harry said but before I could reply to his comment a police car appeared behind me out of no where.

Harry laughed as I got pulled over and I glared at him before rolling down the window.

"Hello officer." I greeted the middle aged man that had just arrived at my window.

"Hello, license and registration please." He said and I immediately handed them over.

"Ma'am do you know why you got pulled over?" He asked, looking over at Harry and checking to see if there was anyone on the backseats.

"I may have been a little over the speed limit." I admitted and the guy nodded, confirming my guess.

"For what it's worth, our best friends are having a baby and I just don't want to miss anything." I said, pushing out my lower lip and trying to put on the best puppy dog eyes I could do.

"I'll let it slide this one time but I suggest you switch seats and let him drive." He said and I nodded before eagerly unbuckling the seatbelt.

"You got it officer. Thank you." I called after him and he nodded once more before driving off.

"Don't say anything." I warned Harry who tried not to burst out laughing.

We quickly switched seats and Harry drove the rest of the way to the hospital. When we arrived Val was probably already pushing since Wes had texted us a couple minutes earlier that it was time to push.

"Now we sit and wait. You want something from the vending machine?" Harry asked but I shook my head while I stared at the door that they told us would lead to the room Val's giving birth in.

When Harry came back he handed me a couple different snacks even though I told I didn't want any. Now that I have them I realized that I actually did want some.

He just knows me too well.

"Thank you. I love you." I said and leaned over for a quick kiss.

"And I love you, darling." He said, making my heart melt.

"Ana! Harry! Any news yet?" Mary asked as she and Richard came rushing through the doors.

"Nope. We just know that she's pushing." I filled them in on the latest news.

Minutes later Val's parents joined us as well as her sister and her sister's husband.

Even my parents, two of Wes' cousins, Val's aunt, Val's parents neighbors, Val's grandpa and Wes' aunt and uncle arrived in the next twenty minutes and the waiting room was basically full now with all of us here.

"Are you two excited for your special day?" My mom asked after a while.

"Yea." I grinned and for some reason I blushed as I saw Harry smiling down at me.

I noticed my mom smiling fondly at my dad and even Mary & Richard exchanged a knowing smile with my parents.

"62 more days." Harry said before he leaned in to kiss my cheek.

Harry & I were in our own little world as we talked for god knows how long. Everyone was chatting happily while we waited for this little bundle of joy to enter the world.

Despite everyone wanting to know the gender of the baby, Wes & Valentina never actually told any of us what the gender of their baby will be.

They decided to keep it to themselves no matter how many times Mary & I would ask them.

Finally, at around 6:53pm on December 23rd, a Thursday, Wes' and Val's baby was born.

Wes had stormed through the doors, wearing the brightest and biggest smile on his face because he had just experienced the best moment of his life. He's a dad now.

"She's here." He said and everyone jumped up, celebrating the birth of a beautiful baby girl.

_____________

the end 🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭