Chapter 13

"Stop!" I yelled, laughing as Trey was chasing me on the way to my apartment.

Right when I arrived at my front door he had caught up to me and started tickling me like crazy before throwing me over his shoulder and taking my keys to unlock the door.

"Let me down." I pleaded and smacked his ass, making him laugh as well.

"Oh Ana, that's not how this works." He said and before I knew it he threw me on the couch as the both of us laughed our asses off.

I trapped his body between my legs and pulled him down on top of me.

"Hi." I said, smiling widely as we had stopped laughing.

"Hi." He replied bumping his nose with mine.

You see, when we got back from New York about three to four weeks ago Trey asked Wes for my number and texted me the following day. We talked a while and the at the first day back at work he joined me and Wes at lunch on pizza day which was also the day he asked me out on date.

To sum it all up, we've been casually dating for over three weeks now and it's been great.

"I gotta go." Trey whispered against my lips, making me pout.

"Already?" I asked, hoping he would just change his mind and stay.

"Yea, I had fun today. A lot of fun. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure." I replied before leaning up to press my lips onto his. He pulled away slowly and pecked my lips once more before getting up and and walking to the door while I sat up and just watched him leave.

As soon as he was gone I sighed and grabbed last nights leftovers which I ate for dinner.

I felt pretty lonely on this saturday evening and I wish Trey could've stayed a little longer or maybe even slept over.

I texted Wes for quiet some time before asking if he wanted to hang out but he had already plans with Harry. He even had the audacity to ask if I wanted to accompany them but I would rather jump off a cliff so instead I watched a couple romantic comedies on netflix which didn't help my situation very much.

The next morning I got ready and decided to go to my parents since I haven't seen them for two weeks now when I visited. I have hoewever seen my dad at work a couple times but we couldn't exactly interact much.

The drive to the house felt like ages so I was glad when I had finally arrived.

"Mom! Dad!" I called as I entered the house, greeting some people from the staff on my way.

"Anastasia? Is that you?" I head my mom's voice coming from upstairs and a second later she appeared and quickly walked down the stairs as soon as she saw me.

"Oh honey, how I've missed you. How are you my dear?" She asked as she embraced me in a hug.

"Missed you too, mom. I'm great actually." I answered and just then I was pulled into another hug from my dad.

"Hey dad." I chuckled and squeezed him a little tighter before letting go.

"C'mon we have some tea ready and the weather outside is wonderful." My mom said and grabbed my hand as we walked outside to the garden.