Chapter 48

"Welcome!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to let our guests in.

"England isn't even playing. You guys are ridiculous." Wes joked as he entered the house and looked at our decorations with Valentina right behind him.

We may or may not went a little overboard with all the England flags on the walls and the England jersey's Harry & I were wearing.

"Whatever." I waved him off and hugged Val with her tiny baby bump.

They followed me to the living room and Wes immediately went to join Harry who was in the kitchen, getting the drinks ready.

Before Valentina & I could even engage in a conversation the door bell rang again and I went to open it.

"Mary! Richard!" I greeted them as I swung the door open to let them in.

"Hello my dear." Mary hugged me.

"You do know England isn't playing today?" Richard asked as he hugged me as well.

"Like father like son." Was all I said before showing them the way to the living room.

Richard walked off to greet the boys and Mary, Val & I talked about the baby.

"I'm so excited to finally find out if it's a boy or girl." Valentina said and we agreed. It doesn't really matter what gender the baby will have as long as it's healthy but ever since Wes made it a competition we're all eager to find out.

Every time all of us meet up it's three man and three women and neither of us wants to be outnumbered so it's become a battle of who wins and who loses.

"Last time they checked he or she only wanted to show off their bum. Just like their father." Val said, making us chuckle.

"Talking about me?" Wes asked as the boys joined us in the living room.

"Never." Mary replied, smiling innocently.

We passed the time until the game started with playing board games and eating the food Harry & I had prepared all day.

However, when the game began there was no way of communicating with the boys. Every time we said something off topic they shushed us, claiming that they have to concentrate on the game.

It was cute seeing Harry all focused on the game. His eyes never once left the screen but he did manage to plant kisses on my cheek and forehead every now and then.

Later that day it was time for everyone to go home and pack because we were leaving for London tomorrow morning. Mary & Richard were staying at our house in the guest room because Wes & Val didn't have the space and we didn't want them to go to a hotel when we had a spare room for them.

"I don't know what to bring." I said as I stood in front of our closet, looking through my stuff.

"Let me see." Harry said and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

He helped me pick out some stuff and we packed our bags before it was time to sleep. However, we were both way too excited to sleep and stayed up most of the night.

When our alarm went off at 4:30am I regretted not going to sleep before 2am and I think so did Harry.

We stayed in bed a couple minutes longer but got up when we started hearing noises from downstairs. Since I got ready first I walked down the stairs and saw Mary & Richard in the kitchen, making coffee and a little snack for the way.

"Morning!" They both greeted me and laughed when I just waved at them and let myself fall down on the couch.

"Morning." Harry said as he joined us downstairs a couple minutes later.

"Where's Ana?" He asked and both Mary & Richard pointed to the couch I was laying on with my eyes only half open.

Harry shook his head and laughed as he came over to kiss me.

"I love you." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifted me up from the couch.

"I love you." He said and kissed me once more before letting me down so we could put our shoes on.

"Our uber will be here in five minutes." Harry informed Mary & Richard who had just finished up in the kitchen and joined us to get their stuff ready.

I grabbed my coffee and chugged it, not wasting any time because I needed to wake up or else I will fall asleep in the car.

Minutes later we grabbed all our stuff and got in the uber that was waiting outside. Wes & Val should be getting picked up around the same time as well so Mary called and made sure they were on time which surprisingly was the case.

Everyone was so excited as we went through the airport and people knew exactly where we were going because Harry & I were wearing our England jerseys again. Well, we had multiple and packed each and every single one of them.

"I'm so excited." I mumbled, leaning my head on Harry's shoulder after he had put his arm around me as we waited for our flight to board.

"Me too." Harry replied and kissed the top of my head, making me smile.

I didn't know I could ever love someone as much as I love Harry. I thought it was impossible...yet here we are.

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice over the intercom, announcing that our flight to London was now boarding.

I had booked each one of us seats in first class which everyone was very excited about and Harry let me have the window seat even though I had offered it to him multiple times.

"I love seeing the world. I guess I am just like my parents." I said to Harry as the plane took off.

"We should someday travel the world just like they are now." Harry suggested as he leaned over to look out of the window as well.

"I'd love that." I smiled and turned my head to kiss his cheek.

Making future plans with Harry was nerve wrecking. My longest relationship only lasted a couple months but none of my previous ones were as strong as Harry & I's.

Knowing he was just as much excited for our life together as I was makes my heart melt. He would always mention something...anything, regarding our future and he's like the only guy I ever met that didn't shy away from those topics.

Even though we got off on the wrong foot we were know inseparable and very much in love. There's nothing that could make this any better than it is right now.

________________

damn i wish i had that

i just finished outer banks season 2 🥲😮‍💨 obx is definitely one of my top 3 shows EVER 😋