━━━two...

"FAMILY"

FAMILY: a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit; Lorelei didn't have a family, at least not a traditional one, not the one she knew she deserved, you already know the story — her father left her to chase after a...

FAMILY: a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit; Lorelei didn't have a family, at least not a traditional one, not the one she knew she deserved, you already know the story — her father left her to chase after a rat...twice, her mother panicked and left her after dropping Lorelei face first on this planet.

Lorelei had grown up being fine with it though, she had her aunt and her uncle and a little pet gremlin also known as Regan Rosier, she was fine.

Still, time to time it hurt to remember that both her parents left her willingly and one didn't even bother writing her a letter when he broke out of Azkaban and instead went after the same person that got him into Azkaban in the first place.

Lorelei had decided that she was too rad to be sad on her birthday, so she did what she does best — blast Queen in full volume with her room shut and laying on her bed with a book, the words were all a blur to her, her mind couldn't register them with the music being played simultaneously, but Lorelei managed — one day her multitasking abilities might come in handy.

She never really liked celebrating her birthday, I mean sure a day full of attention sounds great, but what's the point? Like congrats you lived another year — here's a cake!

Lorelei is a bit bitter this year because her bestfriend, Robin "Birdie" Potter isn't here to celebrate it with her — the dumb bitch decided to get herself into an accident and now has to spend a week at St. Mungo's.

Lorelei hadn't received one single letter, not even a whisper from the two-way-mirror, which makes her think that Birdie is either — A. depressed or B. captured by the creepy ponies from that one muggle show, between you and me? The latter seems much more believable.

A loud banging noise on her bedroom door interrupted Lorelei from the mixture of nothing and procrastination she was busy doing as she opened the door with a frown on her face.

"Can you turn it down?" George asked, his brother at his side avoiding Lorelei's eyes because he knew damn well he wouldn't be able to look into her intimidating ones after breaking her best friend's heart.