━━━sixteen...

"COMFORT"

COMFORT: ease; Lorelei Black was always at ease when she was at Hogwarts, it some sort of aura about it — no matter what, it's always going to be there

COMFORT: ease; Lorelei Black was always at ease when she was at Hogwarts, it some sort of aura about it — no matter what, it's always going to be there. Last year, Lorelei had been pretty unfortunate and ended up at Durmstrang where she was nothing short of miserable, but she handled it. However, this year Neveah had strictly said to Lorelei that she couldn't continue her years at Durmstrang under any circumstance, Lorelei gets it, she guesses, her mother was just being protective.

As she walked off the train, there was a smell — it was Hogwarts, it sounds weird when she says it, but for Lorelei she can remember places' smells, again she's aware she sounds weird, but when she smells that place — it's a different kind of feeling that hits her.

"Move along, Black" Capella pushed past Lorelei, who scowled almost immediately as she heard the blonde's voice, "Merlin, the trash is back"

"It was never gone with you here, Malfoy!" Lorelei called out with a sweet smile and her middle finger pulled up, George chuckled from beside her, "Merlin, that's one thing I never missed about Hogwarts"

"What are the things you did miss then?" George questioned, the two walked together as Fred was busy making up to Birdie, and Hope was looking around for Donna — Belladonna Clarke — deranged killer Bellatrix's daughter — a result of a lot of alcohol and bad choices.

"Uh, pranking Snivellus" Lorelei said, "Pranking first years, pranking Slytherins who bully Hufflepuffs, mostly Malfoys, other Slytherins are fine, to be honestly, and...ah, I know — pranking you and Fred"

"Anything that doesn't involve pranking people?"

"Quidditch!" Lorelei beamed, "In Durmstrang the training was really tough, I reckon I'm really good at it now though, I'm gonna beat Gryffindors' arse this semester"

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here" George teased, "We do have 'the greatest seeker Hogwarts has seen in centuries' not to mention, I've heard the beaters are really good at what they do"