━━━twenty-one...

"MEETINGS"

LORELEI BLACK WAS in the corner with three empty bottles of firewhiskey, Hope Lupin next to her wasn't any good either — the girls had thought they'd get just one bottle, and stop after, but then they thought one more couldn't do more harm, and th...

LORELEI BLACK WAS in the corner with three empty bottles of firewhiskey, Hope Lupin next to her wasn't any good either — the girls had thought they'd get just one bottle, and stop after, but then they thought one more couldn't do more harm, and then one more... point is — Hope was out of her mind drunk, and Lorelei wasn't — she had always had a higher tolerance for alcohol than her friends. Lorelei was actually finding the situation quite amusing because the werewolf would laugh at everything Lorelei said, it was feeding her ego, but it was also raising a few looks from the kids around them.

"Alright, Lupin?" George asked as he sat down next to Lorelei on the table because his brother was busy with his girlfriend, he gave a confused look to the brunette giggling at the texture of the wall.

"It's like rocks on a wall" Hope said and started laughing silently, pressing her hand against the wall, and Lorelei chuckled at her friend.

"Might wanna pay attention now, Hope" Lorelei turned her head around towards Hermione who had started talking now about the shit of an education they were getting, "Hope, darling, you actually have to turn around to see someone..." she said to Hope who tried to focus her eyes on the blurry figure of Hermione.

"I want more than that" Hermione had said, "I want to be properly trained in defense, because..." she inhaled and braced herself for the next few words, "Because Lord's Voldemort's back"

Some kid from a table shrieked in a very unlike human way, Lorelei pressed her right ear, "Merlin, go a few octaves higher and you might shatter a glass" she said rolling her eyes, it's just a bloody name. Hope let out another giddy giggle.

"Well, that's the plan anyway" Hermione said, "If you want to join us, we need to—"

"Where's the proof You-Know-Who's back?" A blonde boy asked in a rough voice and Lorelei rolled her eyes, of fucking course they're about to have this conversation.