━━━four...

"ANGER"

ANGER: a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility; That was all Birdie Potter had been feeling the last two days, she was tired and she was just frustrated, she hated everyone and everything in sight but when Fred Weasley walked in w...

ANGER: a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility; That was all Birdie Potter had been feeling the last two days, she was tired and she was just frustrated, she hated everyone and everything in sight but when Fred Weasley walked in with that annoying face of his and a bouquet of all her favorite flowers in his hand, Birdie wasn't so angry anymore.

No, she was furious.

"What are you doing here?" she looked up, her brows furrowed and her lips curled into a frown, "Please, I don't want to see anyone right now, so can you just get out"

"Robin, just hear me out—" Fred took quick strides to join her besides her bed and Birdie pushed herself away, creating as much distance between them as she possibly could.

"It's Birdie and I don't want to" Birdie said, her voice as cold as her hands that usually were warm even on winter days.

"I love you" Fred said desperately, "I know I didn't say it when I should've have, but I'm telling you now — I'm in love with you, and in every way possible, sometimes when I think about you it physically hurts me, I wasn't ready back then to say it, Robin, but I am now — I love you."

Robin stared at him, unable to say anything else before she opened her mouth, "Get out"

Fred sighed, putting the flowers on her bedside table that barely had any space left because of the empty glasses of sleeping draught laid on top of them. He gave the girl one last look before reluctantly walking out of the room and into the hall where Lorelei was tapping her foot anxiously, she immediately got up from the chair making her way to the defeated looking redhead.

George joined his brother's side, "How'd it go?"

"Really, George? What does it look like from my face?" Fred said frustratedly, he sat down on one of the chairs with his face buried in his hands, "She hates me, I've ruined it"

"Fred, get up" Lorelei said, her tone stern, Fred sighed once again before standing up — his shoulders slumped with either exhaustion because he hadn't slept well those past two days or because of disappointment, Lorelei looked up a bit — fuck that tall bitch, "Listen to me, you're not going to cry in public — stop feeling sorry about yourself, you messed it up, it's on you, but it's also useless to keep kicking yourself for it, shit happens in a relationship — get over it, besides Birdie got in a car accident just two days ago — she needs time, you couldn't have expected her to just jump into your arms and tell you how much she loves you, so I'm saying this with the most annoyance in my heart — stop sulking"