━━━thirty-three...

"REMINDER"

REMINDER: a thing that causes someone to remember something;  Lorelei Black looked through the photo album George had given her once more, seeing those pictures of Cedric

REMINDER: a thing that causes someone to remember something; Lorelei Black looked through the photo album George had given her once more, seeing those pictures of Cedric... it just made her feel bad, she hadn't seen him for almost a year, and it had been tough she'll admit, especially because she refuses to grieve, but she's pulled through, and she'll be out of Hogwarts before she knows it, no more reminders of Cedric then...no more reminders...

Regan closed the door behind her as she stepped inside the bedroom not bothering to even look at Lorelei, she crawled inside her blanket and then turned away from the older girl staring ahead at the wall instead.

Lorelei sighed, "Reggie, how long are you planning to keep this 'no one understands me, I'm an edgy teenager' attitude up?" she asked having had enough of the kid ignoring everyone in the family, "It's getting old"

Reggie continued to ignore her.

"Listen to me, damn it!" Lorelei exclaimed, she was very well aware that she was taking her anger out with Regan but she didn't seem to care all that much since Regan did seem to need a bit of sense knocked into her brain, "We're all going to die, ok?"

Regan turned to look at her, her brows furrowed, "What?"

"Yeah, you heard me" Lorelei said, "We're all going to die, whether it be in war, an accident, medical reasons, old age — it's going to happen, and when it does I don't want us to be apart, Reggie. You've been my sister for as long as I can remember, and now you're letting some stupid house rivalry get between our relationship? For all I know, I could end up dead in this war, and still not have made up with you — so I want to, let's make up because I'm tired of not having someone to bully"

"Oh my, Salazar" Regan groaned in anger, "You're never going to get it, are you? It's not just about some stupid house rivalry, I could give two shits about my friends being in Gryffindor, hell, I wish things were as simple as that, but they aren't! I'm surrounded by deatheater families, not to mention I come from a bloodtraitor family, do you have any idea how much shit I take on from others? I have to constantly watch my back, get jinxed, get pranked, and belittled, all I ever wanted was that not happening with my own friend group — they're supposed to support me, they're the ones I should feel like I can talk to, but it's like I'm categorized into one box with them, a big green box labeled Slytherin!"