━━━twenty...

"CLANDESTINE"

CLANDESTINE: secret; Lorelei Black wasn't going to lie, with everything going on at Hogwarts she'd sort of forgotten about her estranged uncle's journals that she'd brought with her to Hogwarts to read in free time, yeah, the thing is — she didn't...

CLANDESTINE: secret; Lorelei Black wasn't going to lie, with everything going on at Hogwarts she'd sort of forgotten about her estranged uncle's journals that she'd brought with her to Hogwarts to read in free time, yeah, the thing is — she didn't get much of that, she had been busy with her N.E.W.Ts and when she wasn't busy studying, she was either brewing potions or getting her hand carved, so, you can see how it didn't dawn on her to start figuring stuff out, but something happened that changed it all.

And no, she's not being her usual dramatic self, something did happen.

Lorelei found herself walking inside a cave, she looked around but then she saw someone right next to her — it was a girl, she had long wavy light brown hair and she looked very nervous, Lorelei was confused, but as usual she couldn't speak in her dreams. The girl took a hold of her hand, Lorelei was confused, but for some reason she felt comfort even though she'd never known the girl, "You ok, Reggie?" the girl had asked.

Lorelei wanted to tell her she wasn't Reggie when a voice spoke up, it was a male voice and it sounded just as nervous as the girl beside her, "As much as I could be" Lorelei looked down at their intertwined hands. The girl gave her hand a tight squeeze, "You ok, Emery?"

"As much as I could be" Emery added with a tight lipped smile, the two of them walked up to his weird structure that had water in it, and inside that water was a locket, a very chunky and ugly locket, Lorelei thinks, "Let's go"

Lorelei looked at Emery, the girl looked sickly pale and nervous, she had sweat dripping off her forehead and she looked extremely sad too, Emery looked at Regulus and then sighed, "You know what I have to do, Reggie"

"No, no, no, darling, listen to me—" The male voice had said, but his voice was shaky and Lorelei could feel herself drifting off and getting weaker, she looked at Emery who had a cloth in her hand that she had covered Lorelei's nose with, Lorelei tried to fight it, but she couldn't, "Em..."

Emery put Lorelei down carefully on the ground, leaning her against one of the stones, "I'm so sorry, Reggie" she ran her fingers through Lorelei's hair, "I love you so much, so I have to do this, I can't let you do it..." Emery let out a teary chuckle, "I can't let you take the fall for it, whatever happens do not let me stop drinking — you have to convince me, ok? Just speak up — I could never say no to you even in a crazy headspace"