━━━forty...

"DEATH"

DEATH: demise; Lorelei Black ran like hell while dodging the different spells the deatheaters thew her way, this was definitely not something she planned to do as a fresh adult who's just finished school, but then again when has life ever let anyt...

DEATH: demise; Lorelei Black ran like hell while dodging the different spells the deatheaters thew her way, this was definitely not something she planned to do as a fresh adult who's just finished school, but then again when has life ever let anything she does go according to the plan, it's sickening, she thinks. "Levicorpus!" she screamed out, the deatheater floated up in the air until with a simple wave of her wand she threw him on the shelf, shattering a lot of orbs and breaking the shelf itself.

"Avada—" The deatheater started but before he could finish the spell Lorelei yelled out stupefy, she let out a breath of relief — she'd almost died.

"Sectumsempra!" Lorelei yelled out, she didn't know what the spell meant, or what it did for the fact, for all she knew it could be a spell for throwing confetti, she just remembers her aunt mentioning it once or twice while she told them her stories from Hogwarts as a seventeen year old troublemaker, she also remembers her aunt warning her from using that spell since she'd been a victim of it herself because of Snivellus, but Lorelei didn't exactly care right now.

Lorelei gasped as she watched the deatheater fall to the floor as he bled out, she certainly didn't mean for that to happen...what if she kil—

"Run!" Birdie grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her trance, the two of them hid behind the desks.

"Birdie, I have to go back— what if that man dies because of me? I can't—" Lorelei started but Birdie gave her a hard look.

"Let him." she said harshly, "It was either him or you, El, and I'd much rather it be someone who's supporting that freak"

"I can't have blood on my hands!" Lorelei told her, and against her better judgement she went there and she remembered the counter-spell, muttering it and then immediately regretting doing so because she had been in direct sight of the death eaters once again.

Suddenly something hit her back of the head, she reached her hand out to the place where she felt something oozing down — she raised her hand up to her eyes — blood.