━━━fifteen...

"GONE"

GONE: departed; The adults in number 12 Grimmauld Place were hauling their arses around trying to get everything done before they had to bit goodbyes to their kids, Tonks sat in a corner with a glass of wine in her hands as she watched a certain b...

GONE: departed; The adults in number 12 Grimmauld Place were hauling their arses around trying to get everything done before they had to bit goodbyes to their kids, Tonks sat in a corner with a glass of wine in her hands as she watched a certain brunette run around the kitchen and pack some candies for his kid, she sighed contently — she loved being single and not a mother, though she wasn't that opposed to the idea of a little gremlin running around either.

"Mum, I can't find my tie!" Regan said as she ran down the stairs and to her mother who already was fussing with Regan's trunk — turns out Regan hates packing her stuff as much as every other Black, and she'd ended up postponing it to the last minute, which annoyed her mother to great extent.

"Reggie, let me help you find it," Andrew guided his daughter away from her mum, "before she gauges your intestines out for annoying her"

"I feel loved, thanks, dad" Reggie muttered sarcastically and her dad snorted — he saw too much of him and his wife in their daughter sometimes, getting a sense of déjà vu whenever she would say something similar to what they had said as kids.

In what used to be Regulus Black's room was Lorelei, she was stuffing all of his journals into a bag which she had charmed to have infinite space, she had a lot of figure out about Regulus Black, and she didn't want to lose out on all the time she could spend at Hogwarts reading them instead of procrastinating. A knock on her door interrupted Lorelei as she turned to find her mother at the door frame.

"You have everything, right?" Neveah checked Lorelei's trunk for the thousandth time in the day, or so Lorelei claims, "Did you pack those cookies I made you?"

"Yes, mum—" Lorelei said out loud, and her eyes widened with shock, Neveah paused her packing to look at her daughter who very conveniently started to fight the floor and her shoes interesting.

"Well, looks like we're good to go" Neveah got up with a giddy smile on her face, she pat Lorelei's cheek lovingly, "Dont forget to write to me, ok? I want to hear everything, your pranks for Snivellus—"