━━━ten...

"ORDER"

ORDER: a particular social, political, or economic system; Lorelei wasn't going to lie, being in the Order was intense, it was like having a weight on your shoulder that you have to keep pulling, when Harry had gone to bed and only the people of a...

ORDER: a particular social, political, or economic system; Lorelei wasn't going to lie, being in the Order was intense, it was like having a weight on your shoulder that you have to keep pulling, when Harry had gone to bed and only the people of age stayed in the kitchen, including George and Fred who almost had to leave after their mum insisted that they were way too young to know all that could get them in danger, but Lorelei and Birdie handled it.

It was around two a.m. when the meeting had finally ended, Lorelei got up and stretched her arms releasing a yawn, Birdie did the same, but ended up clutching her lower abdomen instead, Sirene frowned, "Birdie, can I talk to you?"

Lorelei frowned, what did her aunt need with Birdie? And why was Birdie looking a bit alarmed? Much to think about. Apparently Lorelei wasn't the only person who found this situation sketchy because Fred too was narrowing his eyes at the two.

If you asked Lorelei, she would say the thing with Birdie and Fred is kinda stupid, she's usually on Birdie's side at all costs, but come on — it's obvious those two are mad for each other, and if they're going to give it all up for a misunderstanding, or some stupid mistake, that's just unfortunate then, isn't it?

She might just have to take that ginger rat's deal more seriously now.

"We need to talk" both Lorelei and George said to each other at the same time, and then passed each other a discreet look, "Great, meet me in my room at three"

"In the morning?" George asked and Lorelei rolled her eyes.

"When else, idiot?" Lorelei smacked him with the arm she'd forgotten George Weasley had ended up mangling.

"You dumbarse" George whispered harshly, grabbing it with his hand and then tightening the bandage around, "Maybe try using the hand that isn't destroyed"

"Maybe try not destroying my hand then?" Lorelei snapped back and George frowned, he really did guilty, she then sighed, "Sorry, just all riled up because of everything, you know"