━━━twenty-four...

"EXHAUSTED"

EXHAUSTED: tired out; Lorelei Black practically waddled back up to her dorm room because of Quidditch, the team captain had made them all try out for their positions again and Lorelei had barely made it as a seeker, she was having a hard time choo...

EXHAUSTED: tired out; Lorelei Black practically waddled back up to her dorm room because of Quidditch, the team captain had made them all try out for their positions again and Lorelei had barely made it as a seeker, she was having a hard time choosing between a beater and a seeker but she thought chasing after a tiny ball the whole season might be easier than hitting humongous ones with a bat and taking several hits might do her a bit more good academically this year — she wanted to focus more on her studies since it's her last year at Hogwarts and unfortunately for her and a lot of other seventh year's — Umbridge was starting to become the bane of their existence.

The pink clad toad would walk around the halls like she owned the world, pulling kids apart like cotton candy, Lorelei does wish she could punch the bitch in her face some day, maybe right after her N.E.W.T's when she can't do anything but give her a few detentions until the day she's not here anymore, or maybe she could pour extremely sticky candy mush on her, or maybe she could dye her hair green along with her skin and then she'd look like a real toad, or maybe she could—

"God damn, my legs may as well just fall off" said Harleen with a groan, she fell on her bed face-first and then went into a star-fish position, "You think if I don't move, I can just pretend I'm not alive?"

"That's what I'm trying to do here, Harley" Lorelei said to the other girl, she too was laying with her limbs spread apart but her face was facing the ceiling instead of the mattress, "You think if I jump off the Ravenclaw tower, would I die or just get seriously injured for a few months so I don't have to deal with Umbridge?"

"You make a tempting offer, Black" Harley mumbled, she then cracked her knuckles, then her neck and then she got up and then cracked her back — she then walked up to her desk and then sat down on it slid down halfway to the ground to stretch her back.

"That wasn't an offer, Harley" Lorelei groaned again as she got on her side and then turned to face Harleen, "Please don't jump off the Ravenclaw tower"