━━━nine...

"SQUABBLE"

SQUABBLE:a noisy quarrel about something trivial; Lorelei Black and Birdie Potter appeared in the kitchen with a crack

SQUABBLE:a noisy quarrel about something trivial; Lorelei Black and Birdie Potter appeared in the kitchen with a crack. Her father flinched and Tonks almost dropped the pot she was carrying as Sirene gave them an annoyed look. Lorelei and Birdie blinked. What'd they expect? Birdie to come skipping downstairs and get her gash open?

"Lorelei, Birdie have a seat!" Molly Weasley smiled, Lorelei sat next to Regan who was sitting next to Harry who was sitting next to Sirius — classic — and Birdie who sat opposite to her brother, George Weasley took a seat next to Lorelei and she gave him a look.

"Part of the plan" George whispered to her, and Lorelei frowned, if she knew she'd have to sit next to an infuriating redhead for dinner maybe she wouldn't have agreed to the plan at all, but then again, she could take this time to mess with him.

Lorelei saw both Ron and Fred reaching for the same chair, Fred immediately grabbed on to it, pushing his brother out of the way, Ron frowned but then he saw Birdie sitting there playing with her fork and immediately understood — like sibling telepathy — he made his way to sit next to Hermione.

"Fred, George what are you doing sitting there, come and help me with the food!" Molly said putting her hands on her hips, "Ginny get water for everyone"

Lorelei watched as the redheads got out of their seats, Fred looked over at Birdie longingly while Birdie kept her gaze fixed on the plate, George and Lorelei looked at each other — both of their people were miserable.

"Hey, El could you pass me that goblet?" Hope said motioning to all the goblets that sat stacked in the middle of the table, "I would move but my whole body hurts"

"Sure" Lorelei shrugged, she reached her hand out and she was pretty sure she had heard Molly yell something about George and Fred using magic, but Lorelei didn't pay any attention to it — they got yelled at five bajillion times a day, could you blame her?