━━━thirty...

"HEALING"

HEALING: the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again; Lorelei Black was awakened yet again from a nightmare, but this time it wasn't by Birdie Potter — it was by George Weasley, the redhead had sneaked into her room and planted variou...

HEALING: the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again; Lorelei Black was awakened yet again from a nightmare, but this time it wasn't by Birdie Potter — it was by George Weasley, the redhead had sneaked into her room and planted various glitter bombs all around her room and even on the floor — all interconnected to each other with a spell which meant when one burst the others would too, George went ahead and stepped away from Lorelei's sleeping figure until he was at a safe distance and then yelled, "Cookies!"

Lorelei jumped up from her bed startled by the noise but excited at the same time — what? don't judge her, she loves cookies too much, as soon as she stepped on the ground to find her slippers her feet fell on the glitter bomb and it burst open making the others do the same and soon the whole room had glitter practically floating in the air, Lorelei covered her nose to prevent any from going down her wind pipe and stepped out of her room immediately knowing who's to blame for this.

"George Weasley get your arse in here before I drag you myself" Lorelei exclaimed as she stepped out of the room covered in glitter from head to toe, Birdie and Hope were on their way to their room when they caught a sight of Lorelei with her black hair covered in glitter and her grey eyes dark with anger, both of them decided not to question it and went on their way, "Alright, get ready to die"

Lorelei immediately opened the door of the broom closet and found George standing in there with a few brooms trying to wipe the smile of his stupid face, Lorelei passed him a sarcastic smile, "Hey, who you hiding from?"

"Just this girl with anger issues—" was all he managed to get out before Lorelei held up her wand up to his head muttering a jinx and watched his hair turn into multiple colors and grow up to his shoulders.

"Have fun!" Lorelei said before she shut the closet door on his face and then made her way to her now glitter covered room that she had to clean up, she used the spell which made air in enormous amounts come out of the end of her wand and collected all the glitter in one place before turning it into a pretty ball.