━━━twenty-two...

"LETTERS"

LETTERS: written messages; Lorelei Black was tapping her foot with boredom in Transfiguration, she was usually a pretty attentive student, but today she was having a bit of trouble concentrating on the board or the the stuff McGonagall was saying,...

LETTERS: written messages; Lorelei Black was tapping her foot with boredom in Transfiguration, she was usually a pretty attentive student, but today she was having a bit of trouble concentrating on the board or the the stuff McGonagall was saying, probably because pink toad over here was interrupting the Professor almost every five seconds, and Lorelei could see McGonagall's patience running out every time she did so, until boom.

"Do you need a cough drop for that nasty cough, Professor Umbridge?" asked Professor McGonagall to a now pink-faced Umbridge, "Because if you do I certainly won't mind if you had to leave my class, it does get hard to teach with constant interruptions, you see"

Lorelei covered her mouth with her hands in hope that a chuckle doesn't escape her lips, but on the other side of the class someone else didn't do that and a snort noise echoed in the classroom because of how silent everything was, apparently that seemed to do it for many students and the kids burst out laughing — as Umbridge tried to control them McGonagall made no effort whatsoever and let them all laugh for around a minute or two before clearing her throat and silencing the class.

"Right then" said McGonagall, "Let's continue, shall we?" she turned around and started writing on the board and right at that moment Umbridge walked out.

Turns out Umbridge wasn't going to be the only distraction of the day because there was a knock on the door and it opened up to reveal a very tense and scared looking Regan Rosier, Professor McGonagall raised her eyebrows at the young Slytherin and Regan cleared her throat, "Extremely sorry to disturb your class, Professor, but I need Lorelei."

Professor Mcgonagall said, "Well, Miss Rosier do you have the permission slip from a Professor?"

"No, Professor" Regan winced, "It's a serious matter, though, really sorry I'm doing this"

Professor McGonagall was in thought for a few seconds — over the years she had grown quite fond of Regan Rosier, she was respectful, she was smart and she stood out of trouble as much as she could with being Harry Potter's best friend, and for some reason she was also weirdly scared of her, so Professor understood that the brunette wouldn't just walk up to the class unless it was a serious matter, or rather... a Sirius mattter, "Of course, Ms Black, pack your things, and remember to finish your notes on this topic please"