━━━twenty-seven...

"DREAM"

DREAM: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep; Lorelei Black had somehow forgotten about the extremely real feeling dream she'd had about Regulus and Emery, she'd forgotten everything about his journ...

DREAM: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep; Lorelei Black had somehow forgotten about the extremely real feeling dream she'd had about Regulus and Emery, she'd forgotten everything about his journals too, and that for the second time — she doesn't mean for it to happen, it just slips out of her mind when she gets too busy with her school work or there are other thoughts clouding her brain, especially with the pink toad she's been hard at study more than ever and she's had to stay out of trouble as much as she could because even if there's a slight chance that Umbridge might let her play Quidditch again — she's not going to ruin it.

Well, she says this and then goes ahead and insults Umbridge like she isn't already being tortured every other day with her, what can she say? Lorelei isn't much of a stick to her words person, besides Umbridge is total bitch.

Lorelei got back in her dorm room after a long day and walked inside the bathroom with a sigh, she took off her robes and got into the shower — she was hoping that her sleep draught worked this time because she'd bought some this time from an actual shop, she could only hope that she had been making some mistakes with the potion because if she wasn't — she didn't want to believe that her body had started getting too used to the sleeping potions and they'd stopped working on her for some reason.

Lorelei stepped out of the shower dressed in her Iron Man pj's and slipped into her bed after wishing Harleen who was studying some muggle book about psychology 'goodnight' with the aim of falling asleep, unfortunately for her even when all the lights in the castle had turned off — Lorelei's mind had not. It was wide awake and thinking, but that wasn't it — it seemed like the store bought potion had worked even worse than Lorelei's own potions, so she walked out of her dorm room on padded footsteps and up to the Ravenclaw tower's balcony in hopes of the sky calming her down.

Thankfully no one saw her and she'd successfully sneaked out once again, she sat down on one of the chairs, and grabbed the parchment that was sticking out of the wall — Rowena Ravenclaw had actually hidden a lot of stationary supplies inside the building, an endless amount, you just had to have the right mindset to find it and the will actually do something with it, kind of like Salazar's Chamber of Secrets, or Helga's Room of Requirement. She grabbed a quill from the statue that always had a funky hat and then dipped it in the ink from between the railing's peg and wooden floor, it had actually taken a lot of time for Lorelei to find these places, but it was all the more satisfying when she was done with it.