━━━twenty-eight...

"CHANGE"

CHANGE: become different; Lorelei Black woke up from another confusing dream, it wasn't necessarily scarring, or upsetting or nasty in any way — it was just sad, that was the predominant feeling of that dream along with this weird feeling of nothi...

CHANGE: become different; Lorelei Black woke up from another confusing dream, it wasn't necessarily scarring, or upsetting or nasty in any way — it was just sad, that was the predominant feeling of that dream along with this weird feeling of nothingness, no sadness, no regret, no anger, just nothingness and then Lorelei had woken up and she was back to the regular her. She was exhausted though, it was like she'd lived that dream instead of just watching it — she asked herself about it again, was her dead uncle Regulus trying to tell her something?

Lorelei shook that thought out of her head and noticed that Harleen was already up and hard at work, she'd been reading some muggle psychology book for around three or four days and it didn't look like she was stopping any time soon, Lorelei didn't get why anyone would want to read about how people feel about things affects their personality — who would? It's just feelings and feelings are icky.

Lorelei ruffled Harleen's hair before walking out of the dorm room and made her way down to the Great Hall for breakfast, and for some reason as soon as she arrived something felt...missing. Lorelei picked up a piece of toast, and then she realized — George was missing, she looked around everywhere, but the redhead or any of his siblings were nowhere to be found along with Harry and Birdie. Lorelei then looked around for Hope, and saw her in a corner talking to Regan who was as far away from the table as she could possibly be and still hear the sound of the older girl's voice.

Lorelei frowned, so she can talk to Hope, but not her own sister, whatever, she shouldn't be thinking about that right now. Lorelei got up and her plate full of food laid forgotten on the Ravenclaw table as she made her way to the Gryffindor girl, Regan nodded at the older girl and passed her a small smile which immediately disappeared once she saw her cousin making her up to where she was and walked back to the Slytherin table joining her friend.

"Oh, hey, El" Angelina greeted the Ravenclaw with a polite smile and Lorelei returned it quickly not wanting to be held up, but the Quidditch captain had other plans, "If you're looking for George — he's not here, in fact none of the Weasley siblings are"