━━━three...

"PAST"

PAST: gone by in time and no longer existing; Lorelei Black had spent an awful amount of her time dwelling on the past, wondering about the what if's and no matter how much time she spent reading about living in the present or moving on and focusi...

PAST: gone by in time and no longer existing; Lorelei Black had spent an awful amount of her time dwelling on the past, wondering about the what if's and no matter how much time she spent reading about living in the present or moving on and focusing on the present and some shit like that, but it never really worked, her brain was just wired that way, she wasn't ever good at letting things go, and she was also a hoarder, probably because of her ability to relate everything to her past. Since, she was a hoarder, naturally she had a lot of items she couldn't live without, and to put those items here in the sad and dusty looking room, she had to make room.

Lorelei sat down on the floor, going through a box that was in a little corner in her room — she found loads of journals and then one picture of her father and her from when she was just a baby, she wiped the dust off the glass and then watched the picture as her father picked her baby self up, probably talking to aunt Si, when she turned the frame around looked at back where someone had scribbled 'can't believe HE made that'  in a very neat handwriting.

When she put the photo frame aside, she found another one, it was of her aunt and Regan's from when she was baby, in the back it was scribbled 'there you go, you gremlin' Lorelei recognized her aunt's handwriting, she quickly put the frame down, turning the first page of the journal when she realized that her aunt Si must've known the person who owned this room, on the first page it was written 'Regulus Arcturus Black'

Lorelei frowned, she didn't know her aunt and father had another sibling, "Lorelei!" she'd heard her mother say from the outside her room, she shoved the journal inside the box — sliding it under her bed, if her aunt and father had never mentioned their brother it must've been a sensitive subject for them.

"Coming!" Lorelei said, she wiped the dust off her hands and then her clothes, opening her bedroom door to come face to face with her mother who was grinning widely, "Hey, Ms Ross..."

"I got you something" Neveah beamed, her hands behind her back as she looked at her confused daughter.

"My birthday was yesterday" Lorelei stated, her mother shrugged.