━━━eighteen...

"RIOT"

RIOT: uproar; Almost every student at Hogwarts, no matter the house, blood status or views had decided to piss Umbridge off, Gryffindors were walking around doing everything in their power to enrage Umbridge — they weren't being subtle either, Sly...

RIOT: uproar; Almost every student at Hogwarts, no matter the house, blood status or views had decided to piss Umbridge off, Gryffindors were walking around doing everything in their power to enrage Umbridge — they weren't being subtle either, Slytherins chose to stay out of it, but not all — people like the Malfoys and Goyles were all sucking up to the pink toad, but the ones who weren't? They were every teachers nightmare, they would make snide remarks, often in an indirect way, use every inch of their being to plan pranks in a way they wouldn't get caught, Ravenclaws had found secret little spells to mess up with her clothes, her office, and sometimes her skin, that too without getting caught. Hufflepuffs, though — they were hard to tame, always getting in trouble and not even bothering to cover for themselves, it seemed like Umbridge brushing off the fact that one of them had died in the Triwizard Tournament pissed them off more than she'd anticipated.

Lorelei, Birdie and Hope were no different — the three of them seemed to come together everyday, even though Lorelei and Birdie were still on the rocks, they would sit in the Room Of Requirement, and create potions to put in Umbridge's tea when she wasn't in her office, or to throw in her hair by using non-verbal and wandless levitation charm — only Lorelei had been able to get it by far, but she was sure the others would catch on.

Though, the one thing the other two girls missed out on was the fact that Lorelei always seemed to hang back, she'd look around the room and find the ingredients for the sleeping draught, she'd decided it was too much of a hassle to go to Hogwarts every week and grab some, she was running out of them faster and faster everyday, seeming to lose track of how many she was consuming, though I'm sure if she just took a look under a bed — she'd know.

Regan Rosier as a prefect thought it to be her duty to keep the Professor uninformed about everything going on in the castle, the kids she caught during patrols were often let off the hook because, mostly when Malfoy was on the other side of the castle because the two cousins had decided they would rather split up than be miserable together.

"So, I'm thinking of doing a vomit-bomb kinda thing, like ya know kinda like a stink-bomb but it'll smell like a thousand year old puke" Lorelei said as she chewed on gummy owls and had a cup of coffee in her other hand, George Weasley watched her with amusement and concern at the same time.