━━━eight...

"JEALOUS"

JEALOUS: feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages; Lorelei watched as Harry hugged Mrs

JEALOUS: feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages; Lorelei watched as Harry hugged Mrs. Weasley and then got told to move upstairs just like the rest of them whenever they would even try to walk to the downstairs bathroom. He walked up, and then saw Lorelei standing on the stair front, leaning on the bannister with her arms crossed.

"Hey, scarhead" Lorelei put her hands in her pocket, and continued, "How've you been?"

"Miserable" Harry mumbled, "My aunt thinks I hurt Dudley on purpose, so that's just great — they've turned even more loving to me now"

"Sounds amazing?" Lorelei joked.

He shrugged as a response, "How are you with the situation?" Harry questioned awkwardly, he knew the girl — for the first three years at Hogwarts, Lorelei had been the person he'd grown up sort of...idolizing...she was the person who taught him a lot of basics about magic, teaching him jinxes that were not for second years to use just because everyone thought he'd opened the chamber of secrets, and she was also the one who'd ended up convincing him that having Birdie in his life wouldn't be a sad reminder of his past.

Harry had also watched the girl scanning the ceiling, and spending time at the owlery instead of cutting a cake or throwing a party just in case she got a letter from either one of her parents. Harry knew very well Lorelei wasn't good with accepting, she always just pushed grief to the back of her mind until it came bursting forward.

"Well, it's alright" Lorelei shrugged, "Come on, let's get you to your girlfriend before she chews my ear off about hogging you"

"Girlfriend?" asked Harry.

"Are you and Regan not dating?" Lorelei frowned.

"No...?" Harry furrowed his brows.

"Oh..." Lorelei said.

Lorelei shrugged it off, who knew what was going on with kids these days? She's well aware she sounds like a grandma but then again, she feels like one with her back pain and the strong urge to sleep in her bed all day too.