━━━thirty-two...

"LIKE"

LIKE: be fond of; George Weasley couldn't believe it, he liked Lorelei Black — maybe even something more, I mean, he had kind of liked her before, around the time they'd started Hogwarts till the time he got slap-slammed by her to the ground (whic...

LIKE: be fond of; George Weasley couldn't believe it, he liked Lorelei Black — maybe even something more, I mean, he had kind of liked her before, around the time they'd started Hogwarts till the time he got slap-slammed by her to the ground (which he frankly deserved, if he was being honest) and he still had to do so much more to convince himself to not act on that crush, and let it die, and it had, he'd then developed a crush on Angelina Johnson, but then Lorelei Black strutted back into his life and he was left with the feelings swallowing his heart whole and this time maybe even more than before.

George watched as Lorelei brought down her record player along with a tray full of vinyls, most of which he knew she'd stolen from her aunt, and the other half was her father's that he left behind, Lorelei had bought only a few of those in there, but George knew she still took great pride in her vinyl collection for someone who'd stolen almost all of it.

"Queen or ABBA?" she asked and everyone started talking at once, George watched the grey eyed Ravenclaw shake her head as her and Birdie passed each other a look.

"We have to go with Queen," Sirius told her and Andrew nodded his head in agreement, Lorelei reached for 'The Game' by Queen.

"Oh, shut your mouth" Sirene told the two men she then turned to look at Lorelei, "Play ABBA kid" Tonks agreed with Sirene.

Lorelei looked between the three confused at which one to pick, she then saw Remus in the corner sitting alone with a small frown on his face, "Uncle Moony, you're the tie-breaker here, pick one — Queen or ABBA?"

"Uh..." Remus looked between Sirene, Tonks, Sirius and Andrew, all of them had their eyebrows raised at the werewolf expecting an answer, "What about The Beatles?"

"Goddamn it, Moony" came the collective response and whining of the Black twins, Remus remained unbothered by the sound he'd heard almost all his school life, "That's not how it works, dumb bum! Choose one!"