━━━thirty-four

"PATRONUS"

 PATRONUS: defensive charm; Lorelei Black hated the fact that she had to go back this year, she didn't think she would ever say this, but here she is and it's all because of stupid Umbridge, Merlin, Lorelei didn't think she was capable of this muc...

PATRONUS: defensive charm; Lorelei Black hated the fact that she had to go back this year, she didn't think she would ever say this, but here she is and it's all because of stupid Umbridge, Merlin, Lorelei didn't think she was capable of this much hatred, but here she is with a trunk in her hand and her expression telling everyone that she'd rather go anywhere but back home at Hogwarts, everyone was saying goodbye at the Grimmauld place, and Lorelei now had a father to say goodbye to, but she was still mad at her mother — it's funny how she's never had them both at the same time.

"Take care, ok?" Sirius hugged his daughter with a sad smile on his face, it was hard to let her go this time, he'd just gotten her back and now she had to go back to school, "And if that Umbridge does mess with you, I give you full permission to use my name in every way possible"

Lorelei chuckled and then passed her father a small smile, "I wish I could stay here with you," Sirius's eyes lit up, "Hogwarts is shit this year, and we could've caught up on all the lost time"

"Well, you could—" Sirius was about to say something when Sirene passed him a glare, "I'm sorry, kid, I wish you could stay here with me too"

"It sucks" Lorelei whined as she looked at both her aunt and her father, "My last year at Hogwarts ruined like that"

"It'll be fine" Sirene reassured, though she knew she was lying and so did Lorelei — Lorelei raised her eyebrows, Sirene gave her a look, "Come here" she said and pulled her into a tight hug, pressing a kiss to the side of her head.

"Dad..." Lorelei heard Regan say from the other side of the room as Andrew ruffled her hair and gave her a hug.

She hated leaving all this behind.

Especially for Umbridge.

Birdie seemed to be lost in her own world as she stood in the corner leaning on the table, she was staring at nothing in particular, but she seemed a bit troubled. Lorelei's eyes scanned the room for Hope finding her in a corner talking to Tonks, she pulled a face, Hope raised her eyebrows, Lorelei tilted her head towards Birdie, Hope frowned, Lorelei and Hope nodded.