━━━thirty-nine...

"MINISTRY"

MINISTRY: government department; Lorelei Black got off the thestrals as soon as it landed, giving her sister a hand to do the same, the kids looked around at each other

MINISTRY: government department; Lorelei Black got off the thestrals as soon as it landed, giving her sister a hand to do the same, the kids looked around at each other. This was certainly not how she'd intended to spend her last day of NEWTs yet here she is. They were all about to cram themselves into the phone booth, but Lorelei stopped them, "We can't all go in, Birdie, Hope and I will go in first, test the waters and then you guys come in."

"I'm coming with you three" Harry said as he stepped forward and Birdie was about to say something when Lorelei intervened.

"Did you hear me say your name, Harry?" she said sharply, she then stepped into the phone booth and dialed the numbers, she heard the familiar voice say 'Welcome to the Ministry of Magic, please state your name and business'

"Birdie Potter, Hope Lupin and Lorelei Black" Birdie said, she thought of an excuse that didn't raise much suspicion, "Here to report the misuse of magical objects by a teacher."

The passes came out, Lorelei looked down at hers — Lorelei Black in bold and under that 'crime report' written in small letters.

The three of them looked around waiting for the voice to speak up again, "Visitor of the Ministry, you are required to submit to a search and present your wand for registration at the security desk which is located at the far end of the Atrium" Lorelei released an annoyed sigh.

"Come on, move, you stupid thing, we haven't got all day!" Hope said annoyedly kicking the door of the telephone booth, and right then the booth started sinking underground, the thestrals and the kids far away from their sight as they went deeper, Lorelei got out of the booth first — her wand out in her hand as she looked around cautiously, paranoid about someone being there.

The three girls waited for the others to arrive and sure enough they did, Lorelei noticed their badges, "Rescue mission, subtle" she rolled her eyes.