━━━thirty-five...

"CRUSH"

"CRUSH"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CRUSH: infatuation; "LORELEI, HONEY YOU'RE STRESSING TOO MUCH" Birdie told Lorelei as she crouched down next to her on the floor, she didn't understand why it was so important for El to get it right — it was only a spell, one they would probably n...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CRUSH: infatuation; "LORELEI, HONEY YOU'RE STRESSING TOO MUCH" Birdie told Lorelei as she crouched down next to her on the floor, she didn't understand why it was so important for El to get it right — it was only a spell, one they would probably not have to use unless they willingly go hunting for dementors which is highly unlikely, but Lorelei had always been that way — when she didn't get something right the first time she either gave up or didn't stop until she got it right. It was often harmful for her health as she'd stay up all night trying to figure it out but Birdie couldn't say anything — she had problems herself.

"Well, I should!" Lorelei told her as she got back up to her feet, her hair was tied up in a desperate attempt of a bun because she'd broken her hair tie and she couldn't find anything else to hold up her hair besides her tie, "I want to get it right"

Birdie sighed, Hope and her passed each other a look — they might be here all night.

It was no surprise that Lorelei had been bottling her feelings about the Cedric situation, and then recently she'd been on bad terms with her mother and the daddy issues from her past she still hasn't worked on — it was obviously going to be tough, and she very obviously needed to work things out, but Lorelei was also stubborn and the two girls knew she wouldn't deal with her emotions until she wanted to no matter how much they tried.

Birdie sighed, and Hope slumped down on the ground with a blanket in hand, "I'm just gonna take a nap, don't mind me" she said.

"On the ground...?" asked Lorelei.

"Yeah." Hope responded before she pulled the blanket up to her face and almost as soon as she closed her eyes she fell asleep, it was a full moon day just the day before yesterday and so Hope was still drained, and Lorelei appreciated Hope coming here in this room just so she could help her out.

Birdie looked at Lorelei for a moment, she then crouched down to her level, "Come on, I'm braiding your hair" she told the brunette.

"What?"