Here We Go Again

I figured it was time to find out whether I could finally sneak out or not. I quietly left my room which I found to be extremely easy. Being sneaky seemed to be getting easier and easier. I guess now the real test was seeing if I could sneak past Dean Winchester.

I silently moved through the halls until I got to Dean's room. His door was still open but not as wide as before. I slowly peeked in, hoping that he wasn't awake. To my relief, his eyes were closed with his head leaning against the wall, slightly tilted to the side. His breathing seemed to be steady, from what I could see.

I would say I said a silent prayer, but I've never really been one for praying. I just kind of shouted for joy in my head and began to sneak past his door.

"Don't even think about it." The sudden deep warning shocked me so much that I literally fell into the door. It was like a balloon suddenly popping in a quiet room. I straightened myself up and crossed my arms.

"Who the hell pretends to sleep?!"

"I wasn't pretending. I'm just that good." He said as he got up and stalked over to me. I backed up into the door as he placed one hand next to my head.

"So, all of that was just a rouse, huh? A plan to get my guard down so you could sneak out?" He accused angrily. I would never admit this to anyone, but he actually kind of scared me. I, of course, hid that fear, glaring at him. "I'm a demon. What do you expect? For me to behave?" I sneered, rolling my eyes.

"What's it going to take to get you to behave?" His face was inches from mine, and I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Just how far will you go?" I countered, but he ignored the question. Big surprise. "I'm tired of babysitting." He snarled.

"So don't." I said in a half whisper. Then BOOM. His lips slammed into mine. It wasn't exactly an affectionate kiss. More like something you just wanted to do, as if it had been forever, and you needed it.

When he pulled away, I just kind of stared at him in shock. Sure, I was goading him and was kind of expecting it, but in a way it still took me byy surprise.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this." He said, gliding his hands down my side to my thighs.

"So what's stopping you?" I asked, a little tauntingly as I felt him grip my thighs and pull me closer. "Everything." He growled into my ear, picking me up and slamming me against the door with another kiss.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, placing one hand on his head while he trailed hungry kisses down my neck and along my collarbone. The way he did it was almost animal-like. He was rough, and I liked it like that.

His hands went from my thighs to my butt as he pulled me off of the door to bring me over to the bed. I pulled his head back by his hair, removing his lips from my skin and applying them to my own lips.

Then I was lying on the bed, watching as he ripped his clothes off. I sat up and pulled my top off, flinging it to the side. I practically peeled my jeans off since they were so tight.

Then I was lying on my back again, and Dean was on top of me. If you knew anything about me, you'd know I couldn't have that. I shoved him with brute forces and rolled on top of him, smirking against his lips.

Apparently, he was the same way because he cocked an eyebrow, and then we were kind of just fighting for the position. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had done this, but it was a relief to be back. Now, if you'll excuse us, this is kind of private.

✪✪Wow, I had no idea it had been so long since I updated this story... It feels like it was only like a month ago when it was really 3 months ago... Wow, sorry guys :/

Like I said for the last chapter of Secrets of the Fallen, sorry this is so short. I never make chapters like this very long because tbh, its kind of awkward for me. I love scenes like this but I'm not used to writing them, and I'm NOT going to write smut so I don't wanna go into too much detail or too far into the scene. I actually am kinda uncomfortable when I'm watching scenes like that as well... Mainly when I'm with my parents. It's only been that way since they made me stop watching Supernatural though.

Anyway, enough about me. What did you think of the chapter? Too soon? I thought so at first but I couldn't think of what else to put in between them arriving at the Bunker and this. So yeah it just happened. It was more like a "'I'm bored and wanna have sex thing" though. Like... Ok, not exactly that. They do obviously have some kind of feelings for each other but it's not all lovey-dovey. Know what I mean? I'm not going to tell you guys where this goes though. You'll have to find out for yourselves. What do you think of them together? Do you guys think they'd make a good couple or no because they're so similar? TELL ME EVERYTHING :)

Love you guys!

~~Sky~~