Something's Up

I stepped out of the car and slowly walked up to the door. I was a little nervous about what I would find. Crowley better have upheld his end of the deal. I walked inside and quietly shut the door behind me.

The room I left Spencer in was at the back of the house. I walked through the kitchen, past the living room, and into a hallway. The room was at the end of the hallway, to the right. I cautiously turned the corner and saw her.

She was leaning against the bedpost, looking out the window. The best part, she was alive. "Spencer." I said as I rushed over to her. She turned around just as I wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug. I tried to hold back my tears of joy as she patted my back. "Ok, um, can't breathe and ow." She said. I let go of her, keeping my hands on her shoulders. I must have been hugging her too tight. Her wound probably still hurts.

"I'm so glad you're ok." I told her, smiling. "See? I told you I would get you better." I tried to look her in the eye but she was looking down. There was still something wrong. She looked up at me, her eyes clouded with worry.

"Lexi.... What did you do?" She asked, her voice small and a bit shakey.

I pulled my hands away from her shoulders. "What are you talking about? I got you better." I tried to explain to her, motioning to where she was stabbed. Maybe she was just confused about what was happening...

"No..." She turned around and started pacing, then looked back at me. "Lexi, I was dead. I know I was." I didn't know what to say. I thought this would be a happy moment. I hadn't planned on telling her about my deal until it came due. In a note, not in person. I couldn't handle telling her in person but it looked like I had no choice.

She walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at it, not wanting to stare her in the face. "Lexi." She said, trying to look me in the eye. "Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did!"

I stayed quiet. There was no way I was getting out of this without her learning the truth, but I was speechless. "Lexi!" I looked up and into those misty green eyes. "You did not sell your soul for me!" I couldn't speak. I felt tears coming on but I pushed them back. "Lexi!"

I pushed her hand off my shoulder and pushed past her. "Alright! I did!" I leaned against the inside of the doorframe. I didn't want to see the look on her face. "How could you do that?" She asked. I could hear the tears in her voice. I tried my hardest to fight mine.

"I couldn't live with you dead, Spence." I told her. "You're the only family I have left." And that was it. She sighed. "Well what am I supposed to do now? Live with you dead?"

I didn't say anything. I didn't think of what she would have to go through when I was making that deal. My judgement was too clouded with grief and anger. "How long did you get?" She asked, not waiting for me to answer the first question.

I turned to her with a pleading look on my face. I really didn't want her to ask me that. "Lexi, how long did you get?" She repeated. I looked down at my feet and started tapping my right one. Heel, toe, heel, toe. Its one of the things I do when I'm nervous. I don't always do it though. I can keep it under control but now I wasn't even trying.

"Ten days." I muttered without looking up. "Ten days?!" She shouted, marching up to me and grabbing my shoulders. "Are you insane?!"

For the first time since we reunited, I looked her in the eye. "I'm not apologizing for what I did. Ten days is better then none."

"What happened to ten years?"

"Damn demons is what happened. I'm lucky I even got what I got."

"Well, I'm gonna get you out of this. I'm sure we could figure something out in ten days... Right?" She looked at me, a spark of hope in her eyes.

"Spence, there's nothing you can do. If we try to get out of this, both of us are gonna die."

"I'd rather die with you then live without you."

"Spencer, don't make me regret this deal. If we both die, it would have been for nothing." I reasoned. I just wanted to spend these last days of my life hunting and having fun with my sister.

A tear rolled down her cheek. She pulled me towards her in a big hug. I rested my head on her shoulder, wrapping my arms tightly around her. "It'll be ok." She whispered. "I'll be there with you 'til the end."

Neither of us wanted to let go but when we finally did, we actually smiled at each other. "Now you can be damn sure that when you go down, I'm gonna be right there trying to get you out."

I chuckled. I was sure she would because that's just how we are with each other. "Well, you hungry? I'm starving." She laughed as we walked out to the car to go get some food.

✪✪I realize that what's happening sounds a lot like the season 2 finale but don't worry, I did that on purpose. That's why in the Prologue, Lexi says that her story is pretty similar to the Winchesters'. I wanted them to kind of relate. Kind of like the female versions of them only not EXACTLY like them, since that would be a little awkward... Also, thanks to all of you for the reads, votes, and comments. I really appreciate hearing feedback from you guys! :)✪✪