INPUT PLEASE

Guys I seriously need your input or I can't do anything from here.

I don't want to just leave you guys hanging without telling you what happens but legit none of you have told me that you want me to post chapters telling you what I had planned that I didn't get a chance to write.

So please, tell me here. Give me your thoughts on what you've read, ideas that you've come up with for what might happen. I just wanna hear y'alls thoughts.

And tell me if you want to know what happens next. I feel awful for ending this story right here but I just have no motivation to write anymore.

Do yall want me to post one chapter with kind of an outline of what was planned to happen in the rest of the story? Do yall want me to to write it in sections rather than bullet points? Do yall want me to post multiple chapters, separating the different things that are supposed to happen as if I was posting a chapter?

If you want the last one then it would be more like an outline. I'll write an outline for the chapters, and instead of actually writing them, I'll just post the outline.

Or I can just post the ideas. No outline, no paragraphs. Just the ideas that I've slowly gathered over the past couple of years.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS IDK WHAT YOU WANT IDK WHAT I SHOULD DO AND I FEEL AWFUL

anyway... I'm sooooo sorry, and idk if some of you aren't noticing that it says "discontinued" but ive been getting lots of new readers since cancelling this so if you guys are just reading it bc you really don't care that I cancelled it, yall are the shit. Yall are seriously amazing and I love you and idek what else to say, idk why you chose to read this when you knew it would be ending unexpectedly but I really appreciate you reading it anyway:)

Alright, this has really bad grammar and I wanna go kill myself but im in a hurry so screw it

PLEASE COMMENT
LOVE YALL
~SKY~