Sisterhood

"You know him?!" I exclaimed angrily. My emotions were all over the place now. I couldn't care less about all that my sister went through. She knew an angel, and he was being friendly with her.

She laughed nervously, her eyes slightly wide and fearful at my outburst. "Um... yeah. We've run into each other... once or twice."

"I answered your sister's prayers for help." Castiel added innocently. I glared at him, daring him to speak again. He backed away, narrowing his eyes as well. It was obvious he didn't like me or my behavior in the situation, and that was totally fine with me.

"Spence, when were you going to tell me you were friends with an angel?" I demanded, turning my attention back to my sister and crossing my arms. She hesitated, not sure what to say. She obviously didn't expect anything like this to happen.

She opened her mouth to respond, but I decided I didn't want to hear it. I held up my hands. "You know what? I don't care. I can't even look at you right now." I shook my hand, storming off to my room.

"Lexi!" She called after me, hurt evident in her voice. I ignored her, of course. So many things were going through my head right now. When did they meet? How did they meet? How many times have they seen each other? How close are they? Why couldn't the angel help her when he had helped Dean? Did he know she had become a witch to help me?

I could hear them talking in the library now. They were trying to stay quiet, but nothing gets past me. Not anymore. Sam and Dean were confused, kind of like me. They were surprised that I had reacted the way I had. What do you expect? Me to accept the angel, arms open? Don't make me laugh. The angel was trying to see if Spencer was okay, asking her how she's been since they last saw each other. Barf.

"Can we catch up later, Cas? I need to talk to my sister." I heard her say. She called him Cas. She uses a nickname. I felt so sick in that moment, even though it wasn't possible for demons to get sick.

I really didn't want to deal with this or my sister right now. I didn't want to speak with her, but she was coming to my room. I could hear her soft, hurried footsteps. I wasn't going to act like a five-year-old, though, and lock her out of my room. I simply just plopped down on my bed and put on the headphones I had borrowed from Dean, blaring music in my ears. I really had to get my own.

Within ten seconds, Spencer was cautiously walking into my room. I gave her a blank stare before shifting my eyes to the ceiling. Sure, you could say I was overreacting or acting like a child, but I could honestly give a rat's ass what you think. You weren't in my position.

I could just barely see Spencer making her way over to the bed. She was clearly trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear her, nor did I want to. She sat down on the bed next to me, practically yelling now. With my new and improved hearing, I could hear muffled words through the headphones. She moved to grab my shoulders as I began to turn my music even louder, but instead of grabbing my shoulders, she reached up and yanked my headphones off.

"Bitch!" I shouted, shooting my arm out to get them back. She pulled them away though and dropped them on the floor. I huffed. "You know better than to mess with my music."

"Would you just listen to me, Lex?" She pleaded, a tiny bit of anger clouded in hurt showed in her eyes. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "I've heard all I needed to."

"No, you heard what you wanted to. You didn't even give me a chance to explain!"

"Well, I'm all ears now." I replied sarcastically, looking down at my abused headphones. (Yeah, they were actually Dean's but at the moment, they were mine.) "You don't seem to be leaving anytime, anyway, so talk."