Trust Issues

Spencer's POV
A few minutes before...

Once Lexi had left to find her room, I figured I should too. I slung my bag back over my shoulder, which had previously been hanging at my side, and started to follow Lexi through the halls.

"Spence, wait." Dean stopped me. I slowly turned to look at him, my eyes piercing with annoyance. "Don't call me that. Its Spencer." He held up his arms in apology and notioned for me to come back into the library. I sighed, walking over to one of the tables and tossing my bag on top. I turned to face Sam and Dean with my arms crossed.

They didn't say anything for a little while, and my patience was slowly fading away. To be honest, I wasn't upset or angry about staying here and working this case with these guys. I was actually excited. Dean just put me on edge when he called me 'Spence.' Only Lexi calls me that.

Dean looked to Sam and motioned for him to speak. Sam gave him a look and then cleared his throat. "We think Lexi should hang back on this one." He finally got out. I looked at him in surprise. "What? Why?" I uncrossed my arms and immediately stood up straight. Did they have a problem with my sister? Was I going to have a problem with them now?

"Well, she's a little... demonic." Dean explained. Or attempted to, anyway. He didn't seem very good at explaining things the right way.

"Oh, you don't say?" I replied sarcastically. "She's still a hunter. And she saved your asses back in Dallas." They shared a nervous glance before looking back at me.

"That was before. She's been different ever since she went on that demon hunt. Almost out of control." Sam countered.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed." Dean added, a hint of a challenge in his voice. I opened my mouth to answer and tell him no, I hadn't but quickly stopped. Her attitude was a bit harsher and now she seemed to be embracing the whole demon thing. She didn't even want to take her car on the hunt. They were right. She was different. And it had all happened so quickly.

"So, you see why we're skeptical about trusting her?" Sam asked sympathetically. I guess it was clear as day that I had realized there was something off about my sister. I just didn't want to admit it because well, she's my sister!

I sighed. "You know she won't agree to this."

"Then we just leave. Go on our own." Dean said. I shook my head. "She'll only follow."

"What if one of us stayed back? Keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't leave." Sam suggested. I thought about it for a moment. It could work, but I don't see how they plan to keep her from disappearing or smoking out.

"Yeah. We could put her in the dungeon?" Dean asked Sam. "Wait, you have a dungeon?" I asked. Dean smirked, nodding his head.

"Dean, this is a fully cocked demon we're talking about. There's no way we're getting her down there." Sam told him. Dean sighed in frustration. I wasn't very familiar with this place so I didn't really know how to keep her here. I decided to let the 'Men of Letters' figure it out.

"Got it!" Dean exclaimed. "We chain her wrist with one of those warded cuffs. She won't be able to take it off so she won't be able to smoke out or do any kind of demonic things."

"That's good." Sam agreed. "Now, someone has to stay here and make sure she doesn't walk out the front door." They both immediately looked at me.

"Oh, no. I haven't been hunting in god knows how long. Not to mention I found this case. One of you pansies do it." I replied, a little too harshly. They looked surprised at my tone. Sam turned to Dean. "Well, Dean, how bout you?"

"Me?" Dean asked, shocked. "Why me? You're bigger." Sam smirked. "You know damn well." I had no idea what was going on. What were they talking about. Why was Sam choosing Dean to stay? Maybe I'll find out eventually.

Dean sighed, throwing up his arms in defeat. "Fine. But you guys better get out of here quick before our little demon figures it out."

"If she doesn't already know." I added. We all got quiet. Honestly, that was a terrifying thought. Who knows what she would do if she already knew? If she overheard us... She could already be gone.

"Dean can make sure. But he's right. We gotta go." Sam said. I sighed. I hated doing this to my sister. Especially since I just got her back. I can't imagine what she would think of me once she finds out. And she will find out.

"Alright. Let's go." I said. We pretty much already had everything packed so we said goodbye to Dean, made sure he was all set to secure Lexi in the bunker, and headed out to the Impala. To Concordia we go. My first real case in what feels like forever, and it was without my sister.

✪✪Hi guys!!! Soooooo sorry for the insanely long wait. I've got atleast 2 chapters written in all my fanfics so I'll try to update atleast one in each. I know those of you that are fans of SOTF are probably dying to read the next chapter. Don't worry, I'll try updating soon. Possibly today. I have the chapters written just not typed so :/

Anyway, so here's another chapter in Spencer's POV! Sorry its kind of short. Most in her point of view will be short. The majority of chapters in her point of view are actually going to be flashbacks. ;) I know you guys are probably wondering what happened those 5 years she lived without Lexi, trying to get her back. Well, you'll find out!! The important and good stuff anyway. ;)

So I hope you liked this chapter. I'll try to start updating more often but school just takes up all my time and they just put season 3 of OUaT on Netflix so yeah xD I'll try!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and all that other good stuff! Until the next update...✪✪